1+1 was the best 1+2 is ****. Fingerprint sensor,, how about ballpeen hammer sensor,?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyzproof333
    KitKat Dec 16, 2015

nyzproof333 , Dec 16, 2015 :
    You have successfully made a complete a*s out of yourself here today so maybe give it a rest already.

2. zombie112
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2015

3. ridingonfumes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 16, 2015

ridingonfumes , Dec 16, 2015 :
    Basic insults.
    Spoken exactly like I would expect from trolls who are defeated with reality, and left with nothing else except just plain insults............. good job there at being so predictable

4. sfomin
    Nougat Dec 16, 2015

sfomin , Dec 16, 2015 :
    :D awesome. waiting for it
    Pmed

xoma262 likes this.
  5. ridingonfumes

And because I'm fairly certain this is a software issue others will probably have the same and I highly doubt anyone's going to read through all 9 pages of craziness.
    BUT
    For anyone who does and is having the same problem the best solution I found for now is to press the power button and unlock the screen with your pattern every time to get back to your home screen and out of the multi tab window or the windows associated with the multi tabs

6. aenews
    KitKat Dec 16, 2015

aenews , Dec 16, 2015 :
    So to get this clear, the OnePlus 2 is defective and the fingerprint scanner does not function even as a home button? I assume you've already tried a Factory Reset if you are considering an RMA. If that's the case just PM Adam Krisko (OP Staff) and he'll help you with your issue. But you really need to submit a ticket and wait a few days for a response first. If CS doesn't help then PM Adam. You don't need to fume so much before you've even contacted CS haha :cool:

Don't worry you'll get a replacement faster than you think for sure.

I skimmed through all nine pages of craziness...

ultimusrex and Fraser like this.
  7. agodo

sfomin likes this.
  8. JeffW
    Honeycomb Dec 16, 2015

JeffW , Dec 16, 2015 :
    Must be nice having no life, no job, and having to live in an RV.....

9. Abdur Desai
    Honeycomb Dec 16, 2015

Abdur Desai , Dec 16, 2015 :
    I'll just take this time to post my awesome lowlight shot on my OP2

P.S
    Guys come on, if you're enjoying your OP2 like I am, don't feed the troll, let him file his 'class action lawsuit'

Attached Files:

10. Fraser
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2015

Fraser , Dec 16, 2015 :
    Don't forget about the all-powerful rich, benevolent and apparently idle uncle who cares about his delinquent nephew's $350 phone purchase so much that he's got time to launch a lawsuit. Seriously. Over a high quality but admittedly budget-priced phone. Despite the nephew being too lazy to start the RMA process.

Has @ridingonfumes been aggressively sniffing some of those fumes he likes to ride so much?

11. zimboy69
    Froyo Dec 16, 2015

zimboy69 , Dec 16, 2015 :
    I now see the advantage of the invite system

I never got a invite

thanks oneplus :)

ridingonfumes likes this.
  12. Ban Hammer
    Honeycomb Dec 16, 2015

Ban Hammer , Dec 16, 2015 :
    sorry it has my name on the handle;)

xoma262 likes this.
  13. ridingonfumes

No I don't expect you to dig through my post history
    but general internet etiquette dictates a person reads an entire thread before commenting, or risk looking like and idiot just like you did

14. willy156
    Honeycomb Dec 16, 2015

willy156 , Dec 16, 2015 :
    Oh boy, this thread has turned into personal attacks. I too have some minor issues with the phone and hope future updates will alleviate the problems.

ridingonfumes and meatandy like this.
  15. ultimusrex

ultimusrex , Dec 16, 2015 :
    No. Not an 8-page thread. I would never expect anyone to read the entirety of this thread to get caught up on every little nuance of the discussion... Oh, but what would I know? I'm the king of the idiots.

Correction: 9-page

xoma262 and meatandy like this.
  16. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Dec 17, 2015

Baymax , Dec 17, 2015 :
    Yeah. He has been riding on the fumes from his motorhome I'm guessing

zombie112 and meatandy like this.
  17. jonmaund
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2015

jonmaund , Dec 17, 2015 :
    Not read through this thread - probably best I don't.

1.) Try a "hard shutdown" on your phone, hold the power button down until the phone turns itself off. Boot into the recovery menu (hold the volume down key while holding power to turn on the phone) and, from there wipe the cache. Try rebooting and see if that works.

2.) If no luck with that go into your settings>apps>all apps and then clear cache and force stop for the following services:

com.oneplus.fingerprints.service
    Oneplus System Service

After that reboot your phone and see if it works.

3.) If no luck with the above two suggestions some people have had some luck letting the phone battery die completely and, after the phone has turned itself off performed a full recharge.

Otherwise RMA the phone.

18. ridingonfumes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 17, 2015

ridingonfumes , Dec 17, 2015 :
    Agreed mostly
    I wouldn't expect anyone to read all 9 pages either however when they made their comment it was only at 6 pages.
    And the information they overlooked was on the first page

19. ridingonfumes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 17, 2015

ridingonfumes , Dec 17, 2015 :

Thank you for the suggestions I'll try that.
    People wonder why I start my post out so angrily and aggressively, And this is a perfect example of why........ 9 friggin pages before someone actually tries to help me instead of just wanting to argue or be in an @$$ and it's not like this is the first time I have similar results with every post I've made going back to the beginning when I was still nice to everyone

20. hippoz
    Gingerbread Dec 17, 2015

hippoz , Dec 17, 2015 :
    I lost it when you posted the video wiping the poop on the 1+ logo earlier.. I mean seriously, that was hillarious

Ah *cries* I don't know if it's trolling but well played if it is sir.. well played

ridingonfumes likes this.