1-2 sec delay in play and pause with the BULLETS WIRELESS 2

1. Dev Chopra
    Eclair May 24, 2019

Dev Chopra , May 24, 2019 :
    When I press the middle button on my bullets wireless 2, It takes more than 2 seconds to react on my OnePlus 6T and sometimes doesn't even register.
    Long press for assistant works fine.
    Anyone facing the same issue?
    Or any fix?

2. chinnidiwakar
    Froyo May 27, 2019

chinnidiwakar , May 27, 2019 :
    Observed, and the button also not that tactile it confuses like whether we pressed the button or not.

3. molanka
    Gingerbread May 27, 2019

molanka , May 27, 2019 :
    I have this delay. Google assistant with long press isn't perfect. I have delay when I play it's really disappointing.

remove Jack ok but please give a small latency for playing

G_Carmelo_Setaro_vLgh likes this.
  4. Somesh Velupally
    Cupcake May 28, 2019

Somesh Velupally , May 28, 2019 :
    Even I have this delay not only while pressing Play/Pause button, while playing PUBG there is a latency in the sound worst gaming experience using Bullets 2.

G_Carmelo_Setaro_vLgh likes this.
  5. G_Carmelo_Setaro_vLgh
    Cupcake May 29, 2019

G_Carmelo_Setaro_vLgh , May 29, 2019 :
    I have the same problem. I also have a very loud background noise, which is very annoying.
    Also, it's a bit sobering that there's no factory default equalizer app at the start, so you can customize the sound and update it?

Normally you should be able to achieve extremely low latency values with aptX hd. Unfortunately the reality is different. These are by far the worst latency values I have ever seen with a Bluetooth headphone. Even the cheapest headphones without Bluetooh 5.0 , without aptX hd get it better.

OnePlus, please do something quickly, otherwise they will go back!

I wouldn't recommend the headphones to anyone!

tremaynenorris likes this.
  6. DARTH 007
    KitKat Jun 10, 2019

DARTH 007 , Jun 10, 2019 :
    how are the bullets 2 working with op7 series.
    is the problem still persisting.
    what wireless set would you recommend in its place which has Bluetooth 5.0 and aptx hd and priced similar