Working 1+6 Qualcomm Crashdump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deactivated User
    Jul 24, 2021

Deactivated User , Jul 24, 2021 :
    Guys Even I too had the same problem I had brought two oneplus 6 devices (one for me and dad) a week ago i was using WhatsApp suddenly phone got froze and started restarting by itself , i rushed to Oneplus Care they tried to put new os after that they said you have to change the motherboard and my phone was flashing Qualcomm Crashdump , so i didn't do anything and left after a week my dad phone started doing the same , so i knew its going to crash so we rushed to the service center again the guy told me to change the motherboard of the phone and same problem how can i get the same problem at the same time for my both of phone. i want to know if this problem is caused by us or by the mobile.
    The tool even is not working either any of the way , so guys can you help with the suitable way to get a replacement from oneplus

2. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator Jul 24, 2021

Artemus. likes this.
  3. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 24, 2021

Sun90 , Jul 24, 2021 :
    Hello and welcome to OnePlus community.

When the issue occurs ( Qualcomm crash dump) mode.
    Just press and hold the volume -up + power buttons simultaneously for 10secs to force shut the phone.
    Now wait for few minutes and later press the power button to turn on the phone normally.
    This should rid of the issue.

4. Deactivated User
    Aug 5, 2021

5. Y1536578648672
    Donut Aug 6, 2021

Y1536578648672 , Aug 6, 2021 :
    I am also facing same issue ... This problem is made by oneplus company.it is occured after update by one plus 6 1 week ago.