1+ bullet wireless 2 issue During call via OnePlus 7

1. Konal_Singh
    Donut Apr 26, 2020

Konal_Singh , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 26, 2020 :
    Any one facing the problem of noise disturbance in your OnePlus bullet wireless 2

The other party on call is unable to hear the clear voice. There is so much annoying voice coming up

If there is small noise few metres ahead it catches the voice but unable to listen speakers voice

If anyone facing the same issue please comment, I guess noise cancellation facility is not been optimised in this earphone

2. G_Pranav_Prabhudesai_iar
    Cupcake May 17, 2020

4. victorvipul
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

5. kittulad , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Jun 1, 2020 :
    hi , even I am having same issue as mentioned above. it's too annoying after spending so much for this earphone can not have a clear conversation. main reason I bought this earphone was for call quality and I would say it's worst experience I ever had with OnePlus.

6. srivasabhinav
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

7. Konal_Singh
    Donut Jul 22, 2020

8. sajal27
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020

sajal27 , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I bought oneplus wireless bullet 2 one month back.
    Facing issue with microphone lately where person on other side of call complaining that they not able to hear properly and my audio goes very low for them to hear, I have to bring the microphone close to my mouth so that they can hear normally, it start with low voice and in some point in between gradually it goes normal.
    It very difficult now as due to pandemic and work from home daily I am in call with team mate and office related work we have to connect over the phone and specially bought for this reason of work from home and have to be on call with team mates.
    Also given the earphone to service center to diagnose but for them everything is normal and didn't rectify the issue.
    I am not happy with bullet 2 it's been only 1 Month since I bought.
    Anyone can please help on issue.

9. Konal_Singh
    Donut Aug 9, 2020

Konal_Singh , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 9, 2020 :
    The headphones are designed faulty .....it has software noise cancellation

No active sensor for noise cancellation.....we all regret after buying this headphone for 6k

kajalabdullah likes this.
  10. Konal_Singh
    Donut Aug 9, 2020

Konal_Singh , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 9, 2020 :
    Go to store they will give u brand new sealed box ..... If it is in warranty

I have changed it twice but couldn't able solve my issue

These headphones are made of worst quality for calling

srivasabhinav likes this.
  11. Pranesh.R
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020