100,000 users have joined our 21-Day Zen Transformation Challenge

1. the_o2
    Marshmallow Nov 30, 2019

the_o2 , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Thanks,
    Now kindly give me an uninstall option to remove this bloatware (it is a bloatware for me so rest user don't argue with me why I called it bloatware :))
    And make sure your update reach to OnePlus 5 before or with Android 10 :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Thanks again :)

Cheetosdust and dineshschawla like this.
  2. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Nov 30, 2019

luigimario , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Hi Gary, I'm having the same issue. I tap on the notification to start Zen mode during the 2 hour window and it activates Zen mode but then when I check my phone in the morning it shows that I completed the 20 minutes but failed to start Zen mode in the specified time so I have to start the 21 days over. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any insight on this Gary? Am I doing something wrong or is there some sort of issue? Thanks

3. milovan_arsul
    Donut Nov 30, 2019

milovan_arsul , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Are the developers on the 21-Day Zen Challenge too? Because OnePlus 6T does not still have a stable, good build. Why is it always me that buys a device from OnePlus and that device just doesn't get proper software updates like the others? The OnePlus 2 era begins again.

4. faizbodle
    Donut Nov 30, 2019

faizbodle , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 30, 2019 :
    I tried this challenge but even after turning on the zen mode in the given time it still fails to record and says that I've failed. i even reported this to developers but no response from them. in the end i disabled that shit. now i feel much better.

dineshschawla likes this.
  5. manojsurya99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2019

6. Sayantan_Manna
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

Sayantan_Manna , Nov 30, 2019 :
    @Gary C.

Hi,

I love using the Zen Mode on my OP7T. It is a feature I longed for when I was on my OP3T and have used the feature quite a bit since I got my 7T.

However, I have faced one HUGE FLAW in the way Zen Mode is implemented, and have decided to not use Zen Mode till this is changed / addressed in some way.

In the event of an emergency when you need immediate help, but not the kind of help that you would require from an emergency helpline number (for instance, a medical emergency when you desperately need to contact a family member or a friend) - in such scenarios, there is no way to get into the dialler or access other apps. Such scenarios are completely unforeseen and unpredictable, and no one remembers actual phone numbers any more today (so trying to call someone from another person's phone is not really a solution).

I understand that this would probably defeat the purpose of Zen Mode because it would allow most people to cheat on their work and get back to the addiction of their devices, but I'm pretty sure having a backdoor into the phone from Zen Mode would also help save at least a few lives (maybe a few careers too).

Cheers!

7. Sayantan_Manna
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

Sayantan_Manna , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Another example is when you're peacefully working with Zen Mode turned on, but you suddenly remember something that you urgently need to communicate with someone via call / text. These may not be just important personally, these may be important workplace calls or texts too.

Situations like these are not that uncommon, and in today's day and age, almost nobody remembers their contacts' phone numbers or email addresses (so, using someone else's phone to make a call /send a text isn't possible).

This is why I feel Zen Mode should definitely have a backdoor entry system whereby we can access the full functionality of the phone in the event of such necessary or emergency situations.

8. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Nov 30, 2019

jlasensiofi , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Wow, it's a fantastic amount, @Gary C. ;)

I use it when I go to my English classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and it is very useful. The truth is that I have not tried it at night. I need to have the operating phone in case something happens to my mother, but I would like to try it.

Congratulations :)

Cheetosdust likes this.
  9. Chand1994
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

10. O1568489833152
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

11. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Dec 1, 2019

Cheetosdust , Dec 1, 2019 :
    That's normal when you have that phone! :D

gaster likes this.
  12. BeingIncog
    Nougat Dec 1, 2019

luigimario and dineshschawla like this.
  13. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Dec 1, 2019

gaster , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Hehe. You placed it nice buddy :D

Cheetosdust likes this.
  14. Mohammadalisha
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

Mohammadalisha , Dec 1, 2019 :
    I have tried several times. Despite of completion, it says, you are unable to complete the task.

Haseena1806 likes this.
  15. G_Nikhil_Kumbhar_Auna
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

16. Bhumil29
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

18. dineshschawla , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 2, 2019 :
    It gave up on me on 17th day. By the bug, even after starting within time range.

19. Insert cool name
    Honeycomb Dec 2, 2019

20. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Dec 2, 2019

OALEXANDER , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Same thing I have gone through.

luigimario likes this.