11.0.0.2 :- post update via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue

1. Tameem Ahmed34 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , May 19, 2021 :
    *The max volume after the update on the 7t isnt even max anymore.
    *The phone has become sluggish. It takes time to open certain apps.
    *Cant say about the camera since i use snapchat camera mostly however have heard from the my fellow OnePlus 7t users about the camera performance is degraded after the update.
    *Coming to the battery performance, its been the worst. My phone takes just 3-4 hrs to go from approx 88 to 20%. Before the update the battery was quite efficient.
    *Bluetooth issues according to some of my fellow 7t mates.
    * Overheating. The phone gets heated even if you perfom the smallest of tasks which is not JUST NOT OKAY.
    * Its just sad, that the oneplus i had brought due to the trust and the company's engagement in the user community isnt the same. Its as if the update was intentionally made to make the phone sluggish and degrade the phone's performance so that ultimately people buy their newer phones. Its just sad and unjustified.

To the technical staff at oneplus, i request you to look into their older phones tooo instead of just releasing plastics contributing to the e-waste just 5months apart.

2. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow May 19, 2021

Shailender Sharma , May 19, 2021 :
    They don't read, what you post on forums. You have to contact the developers team.

Either you use the official update thread for discussion, here -
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-0-0-2-for-the-oneplus-7t-pro-and-oneplus-7t.1420069/

Or
    Provide your Feedback Here
    How to report a bug and share your product suggestions on OnePlus community? Here

Tameem Ahmed34 and Aaron2017 like this.
  3. Tameem Ahmed34 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , May 19, 2021 :
    They wont let me post in the official update section.
    And in the feedback section, they need me to report specific bugs. I mean Specific ??? There are so many buy more than just a " specific" bug.

4. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow May 19, 2021

Shailender Sharma , May 19, 2021 :
    Why so?
    Yes
    You have to report and submit the logs. So, that the BugHunters could be able to improve the stability of the forthcoming device update.

General discussion regarding the update (the points mentioned in your post) is of no use to the developers team.