12.1YOG4PAS1N0 Weird Issues

1. asiller0308
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

asiller0308 , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Installed the new Cyanogenmod about a couple of months ago. SinceI've installed 12.1 I've been getting nothing but issues with my One Plus One. Am I the only one experiencing these problems or are they a known thing? Here are a few things that have occurred these past couple of days:

- Last night my phone randomly reset and completely deleted all my apps and and app folders in my home pages. This was annoying as hell since I had to go back and reorganize everything just because my phone thought it would be funny.

-Today my home page wallpaper reset out of nowhere and I dug through all my photos just to reinstall it.

-About a month ago my phone completely shut off and I was not able to power it on again for a few hours. I thought it bricked on me till I held the power button down for about 20sec and then it was able to reset.

Am I being hacked or is this new version just unstable? How do I got back to the older version? That way seemed to work fine for me.

2. LoaizaDaniels
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

LoaizaDaniels , Oct 14, 2015 :
    The sudden shut-off happened to me a couple times... The only solution was the +15sec power button for a Reset.

3. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

4. asiller0308
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

Care to tell me how to do that? Sorry if it seems like a noobish question.

Also will a system reset wipe out everything I have?

5. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

6. asiller0308
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

Can I back up my phone if it is not rooted on my mac computer?

7. LoaizaDaniels
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

LoaizaDaniels , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Hey buddy...

A system reset is not the solution, I've already tried. And yes, another one is claiming to have the same problem that is still unsolved.

And I can clearly see that you don't have any solution. But thanks anyway.

8. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016

9. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2015

gringoboy , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Lol. You are the biggest troll on this forum, and you are also full of crap.

10. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

11. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2015

Lol. You're an idiot. You just aimlessly troll people with issues or not great English, giving crap info. Just because your phone works, as does mine, doesn't mean everyone else will be the same. You're a nasty little creep.

12. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

13. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2015

I'm clueless? Lol. You're a nasty moron. I've got a copy of one of your famous pms, from when a member showed you up for the idiot you really are. I can quote you it if you'd like. Remember, the one about how the caste system will kill him long before you can? Twerp.

14. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

15. dtheem
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2015

16. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

dtheem likes this.
  17. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2015

Lol. Go look at your history. Then go look at mine. You're an idiot, whose sole knowledge is to reset your device. Go play with your Asus router weirdo.

Read your hilarious dumbass contribution here. Do you need any more proof of your complete idiocy and pointless trolling? You had no need to intervene there, and you had no idea what you were talking about. You just couldn't stop being the nasty little creep that you are. The forum is littered with plenty more of these pearls. Even back then you were obsessed with your router and it's link speeds. Not terribly interesting I'm afraid.

18. Deactivated User
    Oct 14, 2015

19. 7s29
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2015

7s29 , Oct 14, 2015 :
    The latest update isn't the best, it's OK. My phone has shut down a couple of times but, it is sporadic. Lately my YouTube seems to be shutting during use, and as of yesterday people I've called have been telling me they are having trouble hearing me. If I place them on speaker its all good, I honestly thought my device was past all that, apparently not.

Anyway, on a happier note, I pre-ordered my Sony Xperia compact yesterday, it'll be in my hands within 2 weeks. That's when I'll relegate my OPO to being used more like a tablet at home.

20. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2015

Nope. You can't even read the thread. You were sucking up to her like a classic young troll, but calling the person who gave her correct advice an idiot. That makes you an idiot and a troll. I read the thread at the time, that's why my little pea-brain can remember it. Lol. I can continue to make you my b*tch with hard facts all night. You should just give up now and go back to picking on the little Indian cupcakes you so love racially abusing. Stay in your own league junior.

Look at your first post on this thread. Helpful? No. Just trolling as usual.

And I'm not ignorant of the router. @sidlittlefield also owns one. I saw you stalking Brett for his speeds the other day. You just couldn't see that he just doesn't care.