120 Hz Fluid Display Quiz: Win a OnePlus hoodie!

1. P1574070607238
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2020

2. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Jan 21, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Let's discuss a bits more :p

I'll probably check how it looks like one of my few color photos, a very colorful one. And then... Maybe a chapter of the Netflix show "Disenchantment" and after that, a documentary about nebulas or some similar colorful space beauties.

Then I'll probably stop shooting in black and white... No no no, I'm joking, I can't stop doing that :rolleyes:

Bouncer71, superplus, MosheG1 and 6 others like this.
  3. Sanjeevi_1995 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Exactly correct what -> RAKA3133 said..😋[e]1f601[/e]🤟🏻

4. THARUN.M
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  5. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jan 21, 2020

Starcommander , Jan 21, 2020 :
    To be honest @dsmonteiro I am a huge Marvel fan and Scarlett Johansson is one of my favorite human and actress. I would love to watch the Black Widow in that screen.
    The black will be blackest. 🖤😎

6. Gendos
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2020

7. Ziertus
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

Ziertus , Jan 21, 2020 :
    I missed the first day, am I completely illegible now or can I still throw out an answer for day1 too?

8. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jan 21, 2020

dsmonteiro , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Feel free to join in. Participating only increases your chances, it's not a requirement.

9. Federico Pichler
    Donut Jan 21, 2020

Federico Pichler , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in the smoothest possible way :cool:

10. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Day 2 :
    I will see avengers!

11. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jan 21, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 21, 2020 :
    I'm not entering this contest, but I know exactly what I'm going to watch on that screen.

Don't know if you've read the news, but this week Netflix announced that starting February they'll add 21 Studio Ghibli movies (not in the US, Canada or Japan). I usually don't watch anime (my kindergarten days are over :rolleyes::D), but Hayao Miyazaki is a genius and I'm sure those movies will look fantastic on that screen.

PS: 120Hz / 21 movies = 5,7Hz per movie. So the answer to your question is not Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke or My Neighbor Totoro; no, you can't fool me. The answer is 5,7. Thank you, I'll wear my hoodie proudly. Even better, I'll wear both of them at the same time. A hoohoodie, if you will. :cool::confused:

12. devil112
    Gingerbread Jan 21, 2020

dsmonteiro likes this.

13. AlohaMax
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

14. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jan 21, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Do you know who created that show? Matt Groening. You know other show he created? Futurama, the show that gave us this:

[​IMG]

Yes, that's indeed @superplus after writing some fancy word from three centuries ago I didn't understand. As you can see from that GIF, I'm not amused. :D :p

15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jan 21, 2020

luigimario , Jan 21, 2020 :
    I wouldn't. I don't see the point of watching anything on a tiny screen when I have a 60 inch tv to watch it on. If it's something I really want to watch, I'll wait until I get home/am able to watch it on the big screen and sound system I spent good money on. Seems like a waste to watch it on a small screen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. Ziertus
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

Ziertus , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Definitely watching the Witcher. I haven't watched it yet and the cinematics in game were amazing so I'm hyped. The Witcher 3 had great story telling and I'm feeling similar vibes from the trailer.

Deactivated User and dsmonteiro like this.
  17. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Jan 21, 2020

Wonderwoman13 , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Okay, so..what I'm going to say now could be a bit obvious.🤔🤣
    And the answer is in my username itself.:eek:😋

I would love to watch myself wonderwoman on the crisp and vivid display. I can already imagine how vibrant the costumes of wonderwoman and her enemies would look, on the screen!

Perhaps, with such a pretty display...more people would fall in love with her.😉😏