120 Hz Fluid Display Quiz: Win a OnePlus hoodie!

1. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Jan 22, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Jan 22, 2020 :
    I can't imagine poor Monty's notification number since this thread started... :rolleyes:

2. Chirvii
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida and Impersonal like this.
  3. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 22, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 22, 2020 :
    That's cool and all, but are you sure I wrote 120Hz as an answer? o_O

4. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jan 22, 2020

superplus , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Exactly, maybe even whip out the ole Spaced episode to set the mood first.

5. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2020

Impersonal , Jan 22, 2020 :
    :D

Just a lame (not so well hidden) joke, since I saw you've tried to kill this movement in it's infancy, I'm glad even you couldn't ;), you know how the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them !

Cheers

6. Cheetosdust

Hehe, yes yes yes, the movement grew a lot during these past few hours :p

But kudos for quoting half the forums, apparently. It's a feat for you and the forum infrastructure itself. :D:cool:

7. Cheetosdust and Impersonal like this.
  8. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2020

Yeah, I'm also surprised, it seems, they really were working behind the scenes on the infrastructure, when all the "log outs" happend...

9. superplus

check out the current Raffles (https://forums.oneplus.com/raffles/)

Ahh, but you're missing something here, if you take the nth character of each username, where n is the highest prime number that fits into that user's username length, you will reveal an interesting secret message ;) :cool:

10. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2020

Hope you're not talking about warning points :D

11. CHAUDHARYNishan
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

12. Cheetosdust

Oh, how did I miss that before? So silly of me. :eek:

I just did that with your username and I’m not sure if the message I got is the correct one. The message I got was in binary, but thanks to my astrolabe I managed to decode it. The X marks the spot, it told me. You don't know what an astrolabe is for, it added.

So I bought myself a compiler so I could convert the bit rate of the encrypted part. I enhanced all the prime numbers like I saw on the TV show. X to the Y, minus the Z where the X showed me the quadrant of the Y(es).

After all this, the message I got was:

“Starting a username with a lowercase should be against the rules”

Weird, so I enhanced even further:

“Starting a username with a lowercase should be against the rules, not only the forums, but the rules of the universe”.

Not sure what it means. :rolleyes::D

13. Ziertus
    Froyo Jan 22, 2020

Ziertus , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Speaking of raffles, how exactly are raffle points rewarded? I know it scales off of forum activity, but is there anywhere I can read it up in more detail?

14. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2020

To get more raffle points, please check below rules:
    • Posting daily
      • Users will be awarded points based on the number of daily posts shared. 1 point will be awarded for every 5 posts shared in a day, up to a maximum of 5 points, which is equal to 25 total posts. After that, you are still free to post but will accrue no further points, there is also a character threshold you will need to meet for the posts to count.
    • Gaining trophies (1 trophy point = 1 raffle point)
      • Join some online or offline community events, eg: anniversary celebration, open ears forum, contests etc.
      • Learn about the trophy awards here or refer to the user ladder and trophy system thread.
    • Helping with answering questions
      • We introduced the best answer feature to showcase people who help the community. Starting with the update, that will come with a reward. You will get points every time you provide the best answer to someone's question in the general support section. If you are the poster of the original question, and you select a best answer, you will also be rewarded points.
      • Also the legend states, that for every thread featured as a star thread in the CUBE platform/section you'll get 1000 Rp, but that section might be defunct :(
    Best of luck!

15. superplus

Each raffles announcement thread also mentions this ;)
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/raffle-lets-pack-up-and-explore.1172459/
    You get 1 point each day you log in, 1 point for every 5 posts above a minimum length that you make each day, up to a maximum of 5 points, and then points associated with levelling up, special giveaways/events/...

16. its_pulkit_10
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

Impersonal likes this.
  17. Eric_Gold
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida and Impersonal like this.
  18. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jan 22, 2020

G_plusone , Jan 22, 2020 :
    It will be a vast improvement
    While Playing Candy Crush :p
    Among other games CoD and PUBG

Try Free Guy in VR :p

19. F1577182305657
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020