120 Hz Fluid Display Quiz: Win a OnePlus hoodie!

1. Dollwithattitude
    Donut Jan 23, 2020

Dollwithattitude , Jan 23, 2020 :
    in 120Hz:) maybe I wont be too old to play :)

Cheetosdust likes this.
  2. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Jan 23, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Jan 23, 2020 :
    I'm fine with all the requests I've read on my way to the last post, I love the curves, I love the huge screen, I rarely need a brightness over the half of it, I can live with it not doing my laundry for me... And I can even live with the blue bleeding happening in low light situations.

But I can't with the screen inability to "read" the transitions to dark. So that's my only expectation, a nice beautiful degradation to blacks without huge annoying pixels... :D

3. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jan 23, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Nah, not at all. No one is ever too old to play. If it takes that long to port RDR2, we will all play together in a senior center, showing our awesome skills to the youngsters! :cool::p

4. Abhinav_Gosain_1
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

5. Cheetosdust

Damn oh damn, you bought the coveted OnePlus 7 Pro: Royal Edition? :cool:o_O

6. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Jan 23, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Of course!!! The queen of the shadows deserves the best of the best, right? :cool:

7. Fayaz5c
    Eclair Jan 23, 2020

Fayaz5c , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Actually everyone will say they want more brightness, where i will say i need a option to reduce brightness more than what is now available

Because everyone will be engaged on the day with work, studies. we wont do much with mobile
    My most of the time with mobile spent on dark room, at the time even smaller brightness feel like heavy brightness

You guys should test mobile in dark room for future devices

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  8. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Jan 23, 2020

cdnfarmer , Jan 23, 2020 :
    yes. We can say we are wiser buds or bud Weis er... bud Weiser. Which one are you? Have you seen these frogs before?
    o_O

The camera survived as I continue to use the phone now. ;) both are mares (she) and they are very nice. They didn't even try to lick the phone. :):)

So before I @occidentally forget, let me tag you and Wich you a great day @Cheetosdust :D

9. H1565770225100
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

H1565770225100 , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Dear Authority
    Warmest greetings from Dr. Syed Shibly Mahmood from Dhaka Bangladesh to you. I couldn't recoding to my call at my mobile OnePlus 7. Several times I have been Installed call recording software but not recording of our speak.
    please send me OnePlus 7 call recording system.
    Awaiting for your immediate response.
    best regards,

Dr. Syed Shibly Mahmood
    [personal details removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2020

10. Roshan Rajesh
    Froyo Jan 23, 2020

Roshan Rajesh , Jan 23, 2020 :
    The things I expect more from a display, besides a high refresh rate is color accuracy. You can have all of the specs you want but if the displays fails to provide bad color then it defeats the purpose of using a display. I would also expect to see HDR 10 Support, Dolby Atmos, AMOLED Display for energy efficiency.

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  11. Arnab_1997
    Froyo Jan 23, 2020

12. Arnab_1997
    Froyo Jan 23, 2020

13. iRaviP
    Donut Jan 23, 2020

14. Adamkatz
    Eclair Jan 23, 2020

15. Cheetosdust

Always the best of the best for the queen. The crème de la crème, if you will. Or The iPhone 11 Pro Max of the smartphone worl.. ok, who wrote this? Huh? You little prankster, you. :p

Oh I didn't know the word "mare" or "mares" - so thank you. :cool:

Here's a fun trivia for you, I think: actually the word "mares" do exist in Portuguese. It means "seas" as in the plural of "sea". I find all of this truly poetic. :p

And thank you for the wishes and the tag, my day is going good. Hope you are having a very nice end of the week. Oh, I went back to check the two mares :D and on the second photo, not only she looks friendly, she looks so intrigued by the camera, so curious. I truly appreciate you sharing those photos. Thanks, neigh, many thanks! :p

16. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 23, 2020

superplus , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Hi, welcome to the OnePlus community forums, a place for OnePlus users and enthusiasts to interact with and help each other.

Please note that these are public-facing forums, which means that anyone can view their contents on the internet, even without a OnePlus device or Community account. As such it is unwise to post you personal details.

I have removed your address, phone number and email address to protect your privacy.

If you wish to remove your name too, you can either edit your own post (e.g. using a (mobile) browser: https://forums.oneplus.com/posts/21282213/edit) or "report" it with a request to a moderator to do so (https://forums.oneplus.com/posts/21282213/report) or "reply" to my message requesting the same.

With regards to any issues you might be facing with your call recording system, if this is since the latest update, you could post in the most recent update thread and see if any others are facing the same issue or are able to help you troubleshoot it:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-for-the-oneplus-7-pro-and-oneplus-7.1152276/

17. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Jan 23, 2020

cdnfarmer , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Thanks. I've learned a bit of your language. It's sounds similar as in French with maré meaning tide.
    that horse is very curious and kind. I have her since she was 8 months old. She is 10 years old this year. Wow time flies by.

Neigh, no problems @Cheetosdust . It's nice out here. I hope that you are having a nice warm pleasant evening across the pond. ;) see you later wiser Buds. Or is it bud Weiser?

18. J1578356478793
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

19. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Jan 23, 2020

TibiTibi , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Display?
    All light condition performer.
    Accurate and true.
    Practical.
    Long durability.
    Responsive and energy saving.
    Healthy.