120 Hz Fluid Display Quiz: Win a OnePlus hoodie!

1. Batman360 likes this.
  2. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 11, 2020

SoniaB and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  3. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , May 11, 2020 :
    Thanks my friend @superplus! I tried to dress kisu 🐾 but results impossible [e]1f645[/e] lol [e]1f602[/e]

superplus likes this.
  4. drummer79
    Gingerbread May 12, 2020

5. Sharma_Rohan
    Gingerbread May 17, 2020

6. sharibhasan694 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Hi everyone.

I was one of the winners of the above quiz but I am yet to receive the prize.

Can anyone help me out here in getting the tracking information of the shipment please?

Thanks

Helder_DAlmeida and superplus like this.
  7. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jun 13, 2020

superplus , Jun 13, 2020 :
    You've replied to the correct person I'd say 😉 I'm not sure if tracking info was included, @Helder_DAlmeida might be able to confirm that, but if you're in a region that's had a lockdown, it's probably just delayed and should hopefully reach you before too long! Fingers crossed for you.

Batman360 and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  8. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Hello [e]1f44b[/e]! The order arrived via DHL and had tracking number. In my case I had no problem with customs. There was some delay in sending by Oneplus due to the pandemic.

Batman360 and superplus like this.
  9. sharibhasan694 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Jun 13, 2020 :
    thanks guys for the update. I had reached out to @Akshay Sonker as well and he too confirmed that he has received the prize and I believe he is from India too.

The lockdown is lifted here but still I have not received any updates whatsoever from the courier company as to when it might get delivered, the tracking number etc.

Hopefully it should arrive soon 🤞

Helder_DAlmeida and superplus like this.
  10. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 13, 2020 :
    sharibhasan694

thanks guys for the update. I had reached out to @Akshay Sonker as well and he too confirmed that he has received the prize and I believe he is from India too.

The lockdown is lifted here but still I have not received any updates whatsoever from the courier company as to when it might get delivered, the tracking number etc.

Hopefully it should arrive soon 🤞

@sharibhasan694 Why don't you ask @dsmonteiro about it? May be he could help you.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020

Batman360 and superplus like this.
  11. superplus

superplus , Jun 13, 2020 :
    He did, he quoted his post here, I'm sure @dsmonteiro will reach out, but alternatively @sharibhasan694 you could perhaps reply to the original shipping info Private Message you received from him, in a (mobile) browser you can find them here: https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations or in the Community app, I think they should be under "Social" -> "Messages" (since any tracking info should be shared with you privately anyway ;))

Edit: P.S. off-topic: Cute drawing @Helder_DAlmeida :D

Batman360 and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  12. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Thank you! It was done by colleague @Swatiranjan! Its amazing!

SRD., superplus and Batman360 like this.
  13. superplus

Helder_DAlmeida, SRD. and Batman360 like this.
  14. SRD.
    Lollipop Jun 13, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 13, 2020 :

Helder_DAlmeida

Thank you! It was done by colleague @Swatiranjan! Its amazing!​

Thanks Helder for your tag. I know how much you Love Kisu 🐕🐾. This was just a gift for you.

superplus and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  15. SRD.
    Lollipop Jun 13, 2020

superplus and Helder_DAlmeida like this.

16. superplus and SRD. like this.
  17. sharibhasan694 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Hi everyone,

I just wish to place it here that it has been almost 7 months and there is literally no update whatsoever regarding the shipping of prize to me and the whole back and forth experience has been most disappointing.

This 'upcoming OnePlus 8 series hoodie' was supposed to be delivered before the launch of the phones. I understand because of lockdowns, there had been delays. However, it's been 3 months since 8 series launched, 2 months since lockdown restrictions started lifting and now the Nord has launched as well.

From what I have read as per a report in Economic Times dated 2nd July, Customs begins clearing stuck Chinese shipments. So there shouldn't be an issue of shipments stuck in customs as well.

Then why is it that it takes soooo long for something to be delivered with no transparency with regards to any tracking number of the shipment. It is absolutely unfathomable to me. I had reached out to @Helder_DAlmeida @Akshay Sonker and they have received the prizes long time back but there is no update on mine.

I would kindly request @Pete @Carl @Tom B. @dsmonteiro or anyone from OnePlus who could please help me out here and if not possible to deliver the shipment, just let me know so that I don't sit around waiting in anticipation for it?

Thank you

18. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Hello [e]1f44b[/e] my friend!
    For sure @dsmonteiro will reach you and you will receive your hoodie! Stay safe.

19. C1595950416732
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2020

20. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jul 28, 2020

dsmonteiro , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Hi there,

As I pointed out in our previous contact, there's still issues with international shipments to India and also some local constraints. Still, I will ask to double check.