12hr Digital clock via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Alvinantoz
    Honeycomb Apr 26, 2021

2. wmm
    KitKat Apr 26, 2021

wmm , Apr 26, 2021 :
    The watch faces currently available do not allow you to choose between 12-hour and 24-hour formats. There is one watch face ("Retro electronics" or "LCD (sport)") that is in 12-hour format only; the rest are in 24-hour format only.

OnePlus has said that they will address this and add a 12-hour setting to their watch faces in an upcoming update, but there's no announcement of when that will be. In the meantime, your only option if you want a 12-hour AM/PM format is to choose the watch face I mentioned.

Alvinantoz likes this.
  3. Alvinantoz
    Honeycomb Apr 26, 2021

Alvinantoz , Apr 26, 2021 :
    Thanks for the information, hope OnePlus will adress this issue and rectify it on the next update. I have one more issue regarding the bluetooth, usually using OnePlus bullet wirless 2 we can connect two devices at a time and toggle between them using the button on the earphone but this feature doesn't works with the OnePlus watch. While connected with the watch I am not able to connect the earphone with my phone I have to disconnect the BT headset from watch in order to connect it with the phone. I know we can't connect a Bluetooth device at the same time on two divice but the device toggle feature not working