15 day return (no questions asked) policy INDIA

1. F_Dwaipayan_Barman_MjUN
    Froyo Jul 11, 2017

2. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Jul 11, 2017

Best Answer
    SoniaB , Jul 11, 2017 :
    Its all comes down to what companies are legally obliged to do in that country.

drmartin likes this.
  3. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jul 11, 2017

camohan , Jul 11, 2017 :
    No I do not agree, specially on the part of No questions asked. There has been such options available in past which was mis-used, it is only fair to keep this window for genuine issues.
    And why 15 why not 30?

SoniaB and drmartin like this.
  4. johndennis_gt
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2017

johndennis_gt , Jul 11, 2017 :
    Why isn't refund not applicable for India but it is for ROW. I bought one plus 5 tempered glass, it arrived broken...Not happy with the product which could not withstand the transit and delivery and worst RMA process and customer service which has kept me waiting for 3 weeks with each time resolution stating within 48hrs RMA agent will contact me. The RMA agent contacted me after 3-4 (48 hrs of waiting) and i informed him that the product's quality is not worth the cost i want a refund and not replacement. he informed as per policy he cannot provide refund to INDIAN cutomers and replacement will be shipped within 24 hrs (now it has been nmore than 96 hrs ) and i contacted support and they have informed me again within 48hrs it will be dispatched..... (really oneplus support??? this is what you advertise as best support during the product release??? i have bought items cost less than 1$ but they provide awesome support.) I am afraid of my decision wo buy OnePlus5 eventho i am happy with the phone....

5. punitvaria
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 11, 2017

punitvaria , Jul 11, 2017 :
    15 to 30 days return policy should be there. If user is not satisfied with product then he/she should be eligible to get full refund.

johndennis_gt likes this.
  6. B1597140393963
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2020