2 invites to give away.

1. sn0pea
    Froyo Jul 29, 2014

sn0pea , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Looking to upgrade from my old HTC one m7. Not really any other reason that upgraded specs and a much nicer camera

2. asafoxhound
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

3. Thephoneofphones
    Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2014

Thephoneofphones , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I am a tech geek who obsesses cellphone technology. I cant sleep once I have placed an order. I stayed up for two days when google announced the Nexus 4. I am a strange beast. I want a One plus one, not because I need it, but I want to cherish it, fondle it, and obsess like I have never obsessed before. Is that a good reason? If not, no worries friend, I will just freak out and go back to my Nexus 5. Life is tough. ;)

Details: See above
    Other Info: I like turtles...

4. Invisible Box
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2014

5. Jadger
    Donut Jul 29, 2014

Jadger , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I'm giving my iphone to my dad, because he broke his Nokia lumia and I want to switch back to Android!

6. GhilS
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2014

7. rajanr67
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

rajanr67 , Jul 29, 2014 :
    That the spirit. ...Every one should prove himself to be worthy of invite...
    From my point of view I think this company has not only starting to give jitters in the mobile phone industry that too without having a big advertising budget but is integrating people in the world .
    Tell me how many people would have joined without any cause...

SunBin likes this.
  8. knoxy1986
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

knoxy1986 , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I want this invite, as my current phone is dying (Orange San Diego). Luckily its the end of my contract, and so I'm going pay as you go. All I need now is a fantastic durable phone which will last for years, and I'll never get bored with.

9. Vishwa HM
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

Vishwa HM , Jul 29, 2014 :
    i dont know why i want it ...but i want it...probably to give it to a cousin as i ordered my one recently :)

10. Deactivated User
    Jul 29, 2014

SunBin likes this.
  11. DarkGamerLP
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2014

12. rickstei
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2014

rickstei , Jul 29, 2014 :
    so you're a generous man! thanks for sharing those 2 invites for peoples in this forum!
    This is a great phone that have very good price for someone like me! And it's very hard to buy it if you don't have an invitation. everyone want to have it as soon as possible (I think :)) so I'll be very happy if you can give me that invite :). please =]]~
    p/s: i'm not really good at English :oops:

SunBin likes this.
  13. absi
    Froyo Jul 29, 2014

14. MCDangz
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2014

MCDangz , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Literally stuck with a nexus s and its funny how i need a piece of paper to wedge the battery into contact. 3 years and its slowly dying on me. Its hard to come by such a great phone like the one plus one and I would really love to get a chance to win this invite. Goodluck to all!

15. AONETAKEP
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2014

16. anmali
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2014

anmali , Jul 29, 2014 :

Hello the LONGEST Motorola razr flip phone user

We are THRILLED to announce that you are our oldest customer. We remember how you supported us back in 2006. We TRULY do appreciate your business. However, at this point we cannot offer any significant upgrades that will SWAY you away from that OPO. OPO is kicking our butts.
    At this moment all we can offer you is the hard to find parts let alone the battery for the razr. We also recognized that since you had been using our razr from 2006, you may NOT have gotten a chance to use a smartphone at all.. Too bad for sticking with us,,:p.
    In the end, Motorola family hopes that you find another trustable family who can provide you with a SOLID phone at an EXCEPTIONAL price so you can live Happy Ever After,,:rolleyes:

Sincerely,
    Motorola Family

17. conormcg14
    Froyo Jul 29, 2014

18. kevinoss
    Donut Jul 29, 2014

19. mahar
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

20. birgerR
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2014