2 iNVITES TO GIVEAWAY

1. Akki246
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2014

Akki246 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    i just need it bcoz i have to change my shit phone now...aint getting any good mobile at such an awesome price

2. kshitijrai
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

kshitijrai , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Beacuse I have been begging and pleading non-stop for 2 days now
    Please bless me with an invite
    I want this elusive phone:)

3. Daniel.martinez
    Eclair Aug 11, 2014

Daniel.martinez , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I would be greatful for a 64 gb invite (or even 16), since my iphone stopped working yesterday and i'm waiting for a OPO invite for some weeks now. I can not wait too long without a phone, and it will be very sad and expensif to buy another iphone or another phone with the same specs. :/

My BD is 08/27, so it will also be a nice gift for myself.

4. rahmen
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

rahmen , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Because of reasons, trust me I´m a whale expert and the most important thing, my birthday is near so, Do you want a poor teenager pass all hir birthday´s crying for not having an invitation?

5. Nadirah
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

Nadirah , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I'd love to get the invite because i'm turning 31 this thursday. It would be the greatest gift for this terrible birthday :p

6. Tooloco
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

7. karllove
    Eclair Aug 11, 2014

8. InviteGiveaway
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

InviteGiveaway , Aug 11, 2014 :
    3 Deutschsprachige Leute werden ein Invite nicht mehr nötig haben ;) Schaut mal was ich gefunden hab!
    für deutschsprachige Länder (austria, swiss, germany only )!!! Ein Preisvergleichs-Anbieter bietet das OPO 64 GB für 300€ ohne Invite an, ganz ganz tolle Sache und ich habs gefunden daher bestellte ich mir sogleich eins! 3 sind aber noch übrig ;)
    http://tinyurl.com/lcoknmg
    Ihr müsst aber danach suchen, es ist gut versteckt damit es nicht jeder gleich findet, darum sind noch ein paar übrig! Es fragen immer wieder einige Leute, ob ich ihnen den Link schicken könnte. Leute, das ist ein Suchspiel, das wäre ja komplett sinnlos. Ihr müsst euch euer OPO selbst verdienen, das macht doch gleich mehr Spaß

9. jin512
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2014

jin512 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I need the phone to give to my father to replace his Nexus 4. I want to thank him for helping me get in college and pursue my dreams.

10. johanmargarit
    Donut Aug 11, 2014

johanmargarit , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I need OnePlus One because it's the best phone Quality/price in the market. I had a Nexus 4 which was for some time also the best mobile Quality/price but I was robbed during BBK live Festival on the 12th of July. Since then I've been trying to get the OnePlus One with no luck so far.

I hope the one you'll finally give the invitation would apreciate the phone as it is.

11. zero310
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

12. __BC__
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

__BC__ , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I need it because I'm going to give my Galaxy S3 to my two week old girl as a chew toy :)

13. avria
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

avria , Aug 11, 2014 :
    if you do give me the invite...
    [​IMG]

14. vladiivasab
    Donut Aug 11, 2014

15. denisk
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

16. XmXmaks
    KitKat Aug 11, 2014

XmXmaks , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I would love an invite for the OPO 64GB, currently using the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the battery on this thing is barely lasting me until the evening. I saw the review of the phone on Tek and fell in love with it. I would love to pick one up since my birthday is coming up on the 28th of August, turning 24 and I saved up some extra funds to treat myself to a gift. This phone seems like a dream come true, I enjoy the tech crammed in there and this would be a fantastic upgrade without having to sign up to a contract since I am in Canada and most contract deals suck. Thanks, hopefully I get one invite.

17. mikap
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

18. conormcg14
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

conormcg14 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Probably because I've never had my own phone before, always get a secondhand one from a family member.

19. junior.pack
    Donut Aug 11, 2014

junior.pack , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Hey man I see you have 2 invites. Here's why I think I'd make a good one plus one owner.
    1. I like beans
    2. I really like oneplus and I want the one.
    3. If I could be anything in the world I would be a smurf. (With a one plus one)

But realisticly, I think you are a pretty cool guy and I like the way you move. Also, we are friends. Thanks brotha:) can't wait to talk to you more

20. w8ter
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014