2 iNVITES TO GIVEAWAY

1. Lpittam
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

2. Sturle Mandrup
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

3. M4598tk?
    Eclair Aug 11, 2014

M4598tk? , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I would appreciate escaping this ever growing void I`m in via Razor flip-phone. Help me I`ve fallen and I can`t stand up! Thank you for your consideration.

4. ronnieb00
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

ronnieb00 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I convinced my every-iteration-since-the-3GS, iPhone-using girlfriend to switch to the oneplus... 'nuff said ;)

PS. Can anyone tell me how the heck to find out my number in line? For the life of me I can't find it...

5. softorama
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2014

softorama , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Man you are evil. Its like saying in a stadium full of fans that I have 2 signed items. Anyone can have it but convince me.

Its still a lottery.

6. gloma001
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

gloma001 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I need to replace my 3GS. I've been active in the community. I won't buy an invite on ebay and I will share my future invites with people in the forum. However, I might not share the invites the way you are doing it. In my case, I will make sure the person that receives my invites is engaged in the community and really needs the invite (anybody can post crap in order to get an invite). The user profile and posts is a good way to see if a person is involved in the community.
    Peace!

7. Fleixi
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

Fleixi , Aug 11, 2014 :
    My phone is lousing his mobileconnection randomly all 20 minutes until the next reboot. so i have to reboot it very very offen a day and it is nearly unuseable. Also the screen is broken. Then i love cyanogenmod and like to have a phone preinstalled it so i wont loose My warraty by unlooking it

8. Brew
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

Brew , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Thanks for offering - looking to make the leap from iOS, been lead to believe this is the supremo Android platform. Therefore I'm your man, LOL
    Again thanks for passing on the invites.

9. spaicieba
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

spaicieba , Aug 11, 2014 :
    OK, I don't know how to convince you. I just can say that you have a chance to make a french sport teacher (and his students, since i use to play music for dancing lessons with my phone) happy. I'd like to have a chance to support oneplus because i like their "spirit".
    But I've always wandered something : how can the guys who have invites to give read all the posts on their thread. You have to take a day off work, don't you ?

Well good luck everybody

10. lukeagt
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

11. smok3y

smok3y , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I was directed to these forums by my cousin. He wanted this phone as it is a wonderful phone and he cannot afford anything more than this. He is a student and has recently taken up a job to save money for this phone. He does not have a credit card so asked me to do him a favor by getting him the phone. Looking at his dedication I promised him that I will try to get an invite and buy him the phone for which he will pay me from the job he is doing. But in all honesty I will not take money from him, I really like the hard work he is putting in to make money for this phone. Hence I have been browsing these forums to get that elusive invite.
    That is pretty much why I am here. I have posted in a few places to try and get an invite, however it seems this is a long and arduous process Just hoping to get lucky in one of these invite give away threads from nice members such as yourself. Thanks.

12. Deepak surya.S
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

Deepak surya.S , Aug 11, 2014 :
    i need it cause i lost all giveaways man since 2012
    i need aleast one good phone for all purposes

13. skyraven
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

skyraven , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Well, for me it's simple and no philosophy:
    - it's a very cool and unique phone, hard to get
    - it has Cyanogenmod and I am quite geeky
    - I'd like to play a bit with it under the hood and discover more, satisfy my curiosity for the tech challenge

14. kasp7627
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

kasp7627 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    My old phone just went into the swimming pool so i would really like a replacement:)

15. Kallo
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

Kallo , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Everybody wants it and everyone here has a reason (broken phone, going to college etc.)
    Give your invites to @Kallen or @BobbyStevie, they will chose good people for you

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. mipam
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

mipam , Aug 11, 2014 :
    1) I like OnPlus One :D
    2) My current phone is 7 years old Motorola Razr (which is giving way) and I need to replace it (but I do not want anything else but 1+1)
    3) It will serve also as a test device for mobile apps I will develop ;)

17. softorama

softorama , Aug 11, 2014 :
    It is 79992. You should get it in a week or two on your own.

18. Rozenman
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

19. TiagoB05
    Eclair Aug 11, 2014

20. shiouen
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

shiouen , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I've been phoneless for longer than a month. My HTC HD2 was stolen on my travels abroad. I've been looking for a new one long before, but no phone ever could really prove its worth to me. I'm quite keen on the hardware that I buy.

Would be great to finally get the kind of phone I've been looking for all that time!
    Good luck everyone.