2 weeks into the OP2: Upgrade or downgrade experience?

?

Has your transition to the OP2 been an upgrade or downgrade (assuming you had OP)?

1. Upgrade

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Downgrade

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Have yet to get the OP2 in my hands!

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. I'm sticking with my origins!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bviengthong
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

bviengthong , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Hi OP friends,

Brian back. Its now been officially two weeks now since toying with the OP2. If you catching this for the first time you can catch up with my experience with the OP2 here: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/how-safe-is-the-fingerprint-sensor.351181/

I need to ask for those of you who have had the OP2 for some time now, has this experience been a downgrade or an upgrade for you? I must confess, it seems to be a downgrade for me when it comes to stock Oxygen OS. Now, I know I can root my phone and flash custom rom, however, I like how the OP originally had Cyan as an OS and had great customization options. Under the OP2, it lacks very little customization. Which leads me to this; does anyone know how to remove the google search without having to switch launchers? I've noticed it a few times where it would be minimized. I want to be able to go from this:
    Screenshot_2015-09-02-13-33-05[1].png
    to this... Screenshot_2015-09-02-12-37-51[1].png
    For my colleagues who are enjoying their OP2, I commend you! however, still learning to readjust.

Thanks,

Brian