2014 Q2 Production Update [Updated May 6]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcatama Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

kcatama, Aug 1, 2014 :
    utterly useless. by the time i receive an invite for the opo its going to be old hardware. way to talk big and let everyone down oneplus. i really hope you learn from the whole "invite" debacle. your phone would be great if people could actually purchase it. your invite system sucks BIG TIME. no rhyme or reason to who gets invites and who doesnt? really? great. i'll wait for your next phone (if you ever release a second phone [assuming you wont be using an invite system again, which if you are i'll wait until you've learned your lesson])

2. tamgabr Froyo Aug 1, 2014

tamgabr, Aug 1, 2014 :
    Travelling to US next week, stay for ten days and going back to Cairo, hope to be able to buy before that, as i know you don't ship to Egypt

3. mirako347 Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

mirako347, Aug 1, 2014 :
    I was very lucky to receive an invite but I didn't check my email for that one day because I spent time with my family xD. But it was worth the time.

4. qudsbeat Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

5. gbyrne2011 Cupcake Aug 4, 2014

gbyrne2011, Aug 4, 2014 :
    So the aim is to sell Publicly in June. Is that 2015?? Very bad system you have. Your phone can run circles around all the major top brands, yet you use a ridiculous stupid invite system. Only so long people will be interested in your phone and then your brief window will pass and your company will fail it's one shot to take on the industry. I really hope you wise up and realize there are people queuing for your phone. But like I said, that will only last so long.

6. oldthor Honeycomb Aug 5, 2014

oldthor, Aug 5, 2014 :
    Hey!! if you don't want to wait you can but an Apple 5S for around 700 dollars!!!

Vespinello likes this.
  7. kamnavigg Eclair Aug 5, 2014

kamnavigg, Aug 5, 2014 :
    Hey everybody !!! I am desperately trying to get an invite for OPO. Could anyone please send me an invite? :(

8. gotjackie Froyo Aug 12, 2014

9. tonberryspawn Donut Aug 12, 2014

10. elscottish Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

11. DirioCandeias Cupcake Aug 12, 2014

DirioCandeias, Aug 12, 2014 :
    I bought a BQ for my wife after awaiting for an invite to come :p
    I'll wait a bit more for another invite

12. hugoprh Eclair Aug 12, 2014

hugoprh, Aug 12, 2014 :
    Oneplus needs to speed up their production, current flagships are starting to have a massive price drop on eBay, here in the UK we can get a Sony Xperia Z2 for £290, cheaper then the 64Gb 1+1, LG G3 £350, HTC One M8 also about £300 and in September a new generation of flagships are coming, making the 1+1 not such a "killer"... Just saying...

windshear likes this.
  13. hgmichna Gingerbread Aug 13, 2014

hgmichna, Aug 13, 2014 :
    The time may be running out for the OnePlus One, because now people begin to think about waiting for the Nexus 6 specs and prices to compare them to the One.

The One has two decisive disadvantages: the missing LTE band 20 and the partly unconfigurable hardware buttons at the bottom, which make the phone very long for no good reason. Everything else, particularly its hardware power (3 GB RAM, etc.) seems to be excellent though, so it will be interesting to watch the Nexus 6 comparison.

Judging from the impossibility to order the One in mid-August and the talk about a coming "pre-order" system, the One will hardly be available through normal, "non-pre" ordering before the Nexus 6 is already available and can be ordered normally.

Of course this presumes that the Nexus 6 will actually come into being and will not be manufactured by OnePlus or Oppo. :)

14. Jayzero Gingerbread Aug 13, 2014

Jayzero, Aug 13, 2014 :
    How many phones are shipped? Like to see more updates how many devices are around.

15. rahipatel Cupcake Aug 13, 2014

16. Kelvin Chan Froyo Aug 15, 2014

BenC likes this.
  17. ANAND0035 Cupcake Aug 18, 2014

18. ANAND0035 Cupcake Aug 18, 2014

19. BCatalão Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2014

BCatalão, Aug 19, 2014 :
    do you have the phone already?
    i don't understand this invite system... people who just registered in the one plus site already got the invite when there are people with over one month of registration that is still waiting... can't understand...

20. Deividas123 Gingerbread Aug 19, 2014