jrOne likes this.
  5. samirsirag
    Eclair May 7, 2014

6. aurys
    Eclair May 7, 2014

7. jrOne
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2014

jrOne , May 7, 2014 :
    I'll be getting 16GB too, but I don't mind having to wait longer. I want to company to be successful and I think it was smart to prioritize 64GB model.

aurys likes this.
  8. Malek

Malek , May 7, 2014 :
    i wonder how long it ill take them to make another batch after they sell out. because i got a feeling so many people will buy it that they will run out and if it has took them this long to release the phones that they will be ready to sell again in late july, when most of us will be on holiday

9. vinit28

vinit28 , May 7, 2014 :
    Great news. Really looking forward to easier availability [of course, for the invite first] of the device.

PS : As mentioned by @Sparkolo in his thread regarding the trip, looks like the sandstone black has a stunning finish.

Sparkolo likes this.
  10. bSorbet
    Honeycomb May 7, 2014

bSorbet , May 7, 2014 :
    I would hope they would keep making more phones and release them as they are created in reasonably shipped quantities instead of storing up tons of them for no particular reason and then releasing them as a giant batch.

11. betadog
    Donut May 7, 2014

betadog , May 7, 2014 :
    They patience is a virtue. I wonder if whoever coined that phrase is waiting to hear if they're being invited to buy a ONE?

12. Vishnu
    Cupcake May 7, 2014

Vishnu , May 7, 2014 :
    From singapore, whole lotta ppl here waiting for the 64gb version..

13. JavierGtz
    Cupcake May 7, 2014

14. huevonloco
    Froyo May 7, 2014

Nise likes this.
  15. ziprom
    KitKat May 7, 2014

ziprom , May 7, 2014 :
    I believe you've summed it up quite nicely.

OnePlus is doing their best to respond in what is a very challenging market, especially for a startup. If everything goes smoothly they'll stay on schedule. However it's important to remember that there are a lot of variables that can present problems.

Once some time passes and OnePlus builds a track record, people are more likely to relax and trust them.

Since it's in their best interest to create goodwill with their customers, I'm quite certain they're approaching this with a laser like focus.

Let's give them credit for their responsiveness and allow them time to do their job. :)

16. minderwiesen
    Honeycomb May 7, 2014

Nise likes this.
  17. kingcedz

kingcedz , May 7, 2014 :
    realistically i m thinking late-Jul/mid-Aug for general public availability.

not complaining, just my guestimate, happy to be proven wrong.

18. Hsedek
    Eclair May 7, 2014

Hsedek , May 7, 2014 :
    guys i need to know your plan for the worldwide distribution , i live in Qatar would i will be able to get the one as easy as you are saying in the production plane or that will be a problem so i can go for another brand

19. Andrew Baxter
    Gingerbread May 7, 2014

Andrew Baxter , May 7, 2014 :
    Someone suggested this on Google+ and I wanted to know if you have suggested scrapping the 16GB and selling the 64GB in white as well?

20. Andrew Baxter
    Gingerbread May 7, 2014

Andrew Baxter , May 7, 2014 :
    Also I wanted to thanks for pushing the release of the 64GB model! I'm hoping I can get this phone before E3 so I won't have to deal with my GS3. It failed me so many times at last years E3. Plus I'd like to take much better pics!