1. G_prasenjeet_saurav_THYD Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

2. devil-inside Eclair Jan 21, 2017

3. error1337_ Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

4. iiho Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

iiho, Jan 22, 2017 :
    Well said! Thank you✌

5. Kenrick Froyo Jan 22, 2017

Kenrick, Jan 22, 2017 :
    Thank you so much for the best phone I have had until now!

Next step which would be awesome is to release different screen sizes for the same model. I miss my 6,44" Z Ultra but of course 5,5" is totally fine. 6" would have been perfect to me but we will see ;)

6. jcakes0414 Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

7. Alkarim Donut Jan 22, 2017

Alkarim, Jan 22, 2017 :
    hiiii I live in Kenya and just stumbled upon OPt3 and am shocked it's an amazing machine. I call it that because that is what it is . precision engineering.i am about disappointed that you have no presence in Africa . this is the place to be with the products you have. I paid over $600 for the 128 GB version and really wish could get support in Kenya I highly recommend that this year you consider Kenya as your launch pad for Africa we will gladly support and welcome you . . .

Praty_28 and Alexander Williams like this.
  8. ryanscampbell Donut Jan 22, 2017

Alexander Williams likes this.
  9. Alexander Williams Cupcake Jan 24, 2017

Alexander Williams, Jan 24, 2017 :
    Well done on a hugely successful 2016! The OP3 and OP3T were killer deals with very few flaws. Fast updates on highly functional near-stock android for several years, please!

I ask that you keep down the prices of future devices and keep the phones gimmick-free. Simple, elegant metal phones with decent screens, top specs and big batteries are the thing to go for. Please keep the headphone jack until it is truly obsolete and keep the good standard of audio playback, front facing speakers might be nice too! To me, water resistance is nice but not essential but if it can be done cheaply and well enough then go for it.

10. ishanjoshi02 Cupcake Jan 24, 2017

11. jaimin3222 Cupcake Jan 25, 2017

12. cdisxm Jelly Bean Jan 28, 2017

cdisxm, Jan 28, 2017 :
    My wife still has her OPO and won't part with it.

I hear you Maximus. That's why back in the old days I wrote So you don't like the [INVITE] system, tough!

13. G_bhagwant_jeet_singh_NH Donut Jan 28, 2017

G_bhagwant_jeet_singh_NH, Jan 28, 2017 :
    bro i am facing issues in camera.. it keep on freezing alot. earlier i used to take a snap just in seconds like taking my op3 out of a pocket and snap.. it was that simple but after updating to 4.0.2 it always take much time than before and picture quality also decreased.. all the images are now blurry and hangs/freezes to much.. even in apps like whatsapp,snapchat,hike messenger and so on. please fix this issues or if there anything i can do on my own then please do let me know.. thanks
    regards.. bhagwant

14. Marc Setó Froyo Feb 8, 2017

15. cdisxm Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2017

cdisxm, Feb 9, 2017 :
    I had a similar issue and nothing here seemed to help. The images got more blurry as time went on. Like you, it would take a few seconds to take a picture while it showed "processing..." and of course I moved the camera away thinking the camera was done, only to hear a whirr, click--and another out of focus image is added to my collection. It did the same in Whatsapp, Viber etc.

Eventually after so many upgrades/downgrades and trying every free and a paid camera app FV5 Camera, I decided this was enough, and reformatted the phone. The stock camera works fine now, problem solved. I just sold that phone last week and went back to my beloved OP2. Sorry to be so general, but if nothing else works here, reformatting may be your best hope.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017

16. G_Pandakun_Vroductions_B Cupcake Feb 9, 2017

17. Mitpatel1992 Donut Feb 9, 2017

Mitpatel1992, Feb 9, 2017 :
    Oneplus has all awesome features but while using 1+ 3T I miss BASIC FEATURES like Speed dial and recent dial number in number dial pad.

I request to 1+ 3T team to please provide us these basic features asap.

18. surendranath010 Donut Feb 21, 2017

19. ANANDANARAYAN Cupcake Feb 21, 2017

20. srisurya77 Cupcake Feb 26, 2017

srisurya77, Feb 26, 2017 :
    Hi,

I need a small favour. My OnePlus 3 touch screen glass has been broken. Please can you tell me where can I get new one (original). My location INDIA.