2016 Round-up: Thanks for a great year

1. Tobikage
    Nougat Dec 26, 2016

Tobikage , Dec 26, 2016 :
    Nope....still on 3.1.0 here.

Never got the update thankfully.

Atleast I can use my phone as a phone :rolleyes:

kpmak, Mr. BG and sahil_sharma like this.
  2. mayankmethad
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2016

mayankmethad , Dec 26, 2016 :
    Marketing strategy of OnePlus. Putting OP2 in mess then promote 3/3T so people will change to newer device

3. fonzobreaker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2016

4. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Dec 26, 2016

5. sdevil1
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2016

6. Kakrona
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2016

Kakrona , Dec 26, 2016 :
    Please no more protruding rectangle camera. Samsung has abandon that protruding on their camera but still stuck with its ugly rectangle shape. Oneplus 3 and 3T have those both ugly rectangle and protruding camera, but thanks to OnePlus 3T for the bigger battery.

7. mvikred
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2016

mvikred , Dec 26, 2016 :
    I've been a Oneplus user since OPO and consciously skipped OP2 to choose OP3 and I've not regretted at once. In fact I've recommended your phones to over 8 people so far and every one is super happy. I hope you and the entire team keep bringing amazing value conscious products. If any, I'd really like to see you release software updates soon. We r half way into the next Version of Android and we still haven't seen oxygen os updated.

8. Techder
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2016

Techder , Dec 26, 2016 :
    And hoply after new year your guys can take money from me to get my op3 fixed within the warranty strange right? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

9. Ravi1515
    Donut Dec 26, 2016

10. AishaKM
    Froyo Dec 26, 2016

11. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Dec 26, 2016

gaster , Dec 26, 2016 :
    It's a pleasure to help you guys and it's more satisfaction when we can see that you are listening to us your customers and you are learning from your mistakes by trying even more for the best in the future.

And i want to believe the new year, it ll be with more communication from OnePlus to its users and their issues.

I hope you all had a great time there and i am wishing to you and your families for the upcoming year, full of health that is the most important in my opinion and then all the best for the OnePlus expansion in all the company's sectors.

Congratulations for the awards you achieved too. Cheers @Carl

12. Vamsi Varun
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2016

Walthy and Tobikage like this.
  13. Tobikage
    Nougat Dec 26, 2016

Oh I must've missed the part where @Carl mentions or responds to posts from people criticising the lack of updates and communication with regards to the 2 and the X.

Must've missed that one as well.

Rectifying said mistakes shows that someone actually learnt something.

Clearly @Carl hasn't.

Edit : Not sure if your entire post was sarcastic.... If it was , good job !! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016

Mr. BG likes this.
  14. Vamsi Varun
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2016

15. deepakjohnn
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2016

deepakjohnn , Dec 26, 2016 :
    Yes, it was a great year for OnePlus, have kept up-to-date on all the happening with the OP3 nd OP3t, congratulations on an great product. As an OP2 user am happy with my phone, yes I wish I had nugat but I can wait, not in a rush. I believe a phone Shud last me at least 2 years so I egarly wait for the OP4, when ever it may come, cos am sure it's gona b great.

Merry Christmas nd a happy new year

16. hbvdh
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2016

hbvdh , Dec 26, 2016 :
    @Carl and the whole Oneplus team a Happy Christmas and a Marry New Year.
    For me i had a great experience with the Oneplus 2 this year, not going on the Oxygen train and going strait to CM. But when i ran in to trouble with the experimental h2os modem, your support staff helped me fast and my device was running again smoothly, i even decided to stay on the Oos train and after the update from last week i really want to stay on the Oxygen train. For me personally, no network problems or fast battery drain, i think they are related btw.

So thanks, and have a good 2017.

17. billybarrio
    Froyo Dec 26, 2016

billybarrio , Dec 26, 2016 :
    @Carl Thank you for your communication. Early supporter and after a brilliant Oneplus One phone, I got the 3, and then the 3T. Very satisfied! Looking forward to having tremendous pieces of technology in the future with Oneplus. Happy holidays to all.

18. NNirosan02
    Eclair Dec 26, 2016

19. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Dec 26, 2016

gaster , Dec 26, 2016 :
    Maybe your point aims in a specific stuff and it's ok, but in my opinion, as i remember OnePlus from the very start and how they are doing now, it is for sure some proof that they listened to us. And i mean random people not specific me and you. That's what i have noticed since the back old days till now. And that's cause i said i want to believe the next year they ll have more communication with the users. Cause they have still a lot of work to do. Nothing is perfect but not so so bad as well i believe personally

20. Tobikage
    Nougat Dec 26, 2016

Oh... I forget I was talking to you....nvm. :rolleyes:
    Carl's reality is your reality afterall.