2016 Round-up: Thanks for a great year

1. tedulus
    Honeycomb Dec 27, 2016

tedulus , Dec 27, 2016 :
    Merry Christmas to everybody and, especialy for the team, i wish they will use their op3 to take photos of their loved ones and dash charging while their doing that.
    Maybe that way they will realise how good the camera and battery life is on their otherwise very nice phone.
    Wish u all many blurry memories.

SimonRam, JasonMR, aurox and 2 others like this.
  2. user 7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 27, 2016

user 7 , Dec 27, 2016 :
    Merry Christmas everyone....
    This has been a great year for one plus... Release of op3 and 3t,gaining more customers, broadening their market, earning more profits and.... blah... blah.. blah..

And, i wholeheartedly wish the one plus good luck for the next year.

I am a lucky one plus 2 owner and i would like to thank one plus for providing such '' good roms ''. I have learnt quite a lot from op... Such as never keep your hopes up.. Always think 100 times before updating,never ask for updates to a '' busy" oem and for sure a whole lot of patience.

This year has been an adventurous year for me... Surviving without an audio tuner, coping up with the bugs that were never rectified and expecting for a better roms even though i knew i should keep my hopes low.

Thanks one plus for this wonderful year.. I loved it... Looking out for a much better one ahead..

kpmak, Ceasedd, Dunnow and 3 others like this.
  3. tedulus
    Honeycomb Dec 27, 2016

tedulus , Dec 27, 2016 :
    Btw guys, i heard they have a contest of blurry photos took with the op3/T we should just post everything on instagram #shotononeplus

script, Tobikage and aurox like this.
  4. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Dec 27, 2016

Mr. BG , Dec 27, 2016 :
    Exactly...

That's exactly what I mean, it seems the focus has changed. And I'm not sure this is the right direction.

i liked the Apple philosophy that Steve Jobs had. Yes they were expensive, but the goal was to make the best user experience no matter what, hardware AND software blended in a seamless product.

Now Apple has turned into a money making machine, it's not about ground breaking stuff that makes you WOW.

Basically i want the WOW back i had when i got my OPO, and when i held my OPX for the first time and thought this was as close to perfect design as phones would get.

I want that impeccable Camera..

script, tedulus, Catalinux and 2 others like this.
  5. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 27, 2016

Dunnow , Dec 27, 2016 :
    Heh, yeah, u go and bet on that one...

As far as I'm concerned, I decided that every device I buy should last no less than 3 years, and work PERFECTLY.
    I just want my 420€ worth of a device and them to keep their word when they talk.

I'm tired of BS useless additions to the ROM and for no real work to be done.

Has been 14 months since I got my OP2 and I can't still record video as a low end huawei device can.

I had to carry an s6 edge with me this christmas just to record videos that held the focus properly and were properly exposed.

And all that at 60fps.

Again, I just want my money worth. And i'll bash and trash this company until it either dies or delivers.

Jac_Q, malidan, tedulus and 2 others like this.
  6. mehbub1989
    Honeycomb Dec 27, 2016

7. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Dec 27, 2016

gaster , Dec 27, 2016 :
    Well anyone i supposed wants his money to be worth. Other people actually saying that their money worth with some purchases of OnePlus devices and some other like you that not. It's ok. It's your opinion and is respected. Now you spoke more accurate and respective to others and i can see your own thoughts. As i always say to anyone here. If something's make you really happy, just grab it and enjoy it. That's the important. I have answered to many threads of people that they presenting their new device they bought and i don't mean of OnePlus and i always say, congratulations and enjoy your new gift.

Also if you want a core feature the camera for your phone, you should go for S7 and not to OnePlus. A purchase always depends of what the user mostly like by his phone. For me personally the OPO and OP3, was the best purchases i ever made and devices i ever had in my hands. And i was a full Samsung supporter back with S2, Note2 and S4. But since the Knox appeared and the prices jumped too high, i refused to buy again. So we are saying at last that everything depending on us the users. And i can respect any other opinion and decisions if the other person can make the same for me as well. As i said before. Fair things. Gratz for your S6 Edge and enjoy it at max

8. parvezpatel
    Froyo Dec 27, 2016

parvezpatel , Dec 27, 2016 :
    we indians want simplest with extra ordinary tech. that u fulfill already keep it up and best wishes for future

9. christinawright
    Honeycomb Dec 27, 2016

SimonRam and JasonMR like this.
  10. malidan
    Marshmallow Dec 27, 2016

malidan , Dec 27, 2016 :
    This is the stuff that kop outs are made of.
    @Dunnow

Big brash statements were made about the camera capabilities and solicited reviews were made to back up the boasts, the reality was sub to mid-range results and that which was promised has never materialised.
    @MR.BG

As for pricing (Samsung) the gap is closing rapidly, so to whom are you moving to next;)

£399 for a OP3T/ £414@ O2 - rip off

O2 Brand New) Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE 32GB (Black/Gold/Pink) O2 Refresh deal £369.99 with code + free speaker worth £99 @ O2

O2 (Brand New) Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (Black/Gold/Pink) O2 Refresh deal £288 with code + free speaker worth £99 @ O2

Who's expensive now?

11. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Dec 27, 2016

Mr. BG , Dec 27, 2016 :
    I'm not sure if I should like this post or just run...

What?

Can't a guy just go out and have a few beers without some lame cartoon character disturbing my peace whilst getting properly drunk?

Just shut your hole and don't you dare to bother me before coffee tomorrow morning, ok?

:D

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016

12. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Dec 27, 2016

christinawright and Mr. BG like this.
  13. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Dec 27, 2016

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016

christinawright likes this.
  14. Chirayupatel911
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2016

15. dcmcc24
    KitKat Dec 28, 2016

dcmcc24 , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Thank you for recognizing your failures and coming back stronger this year. I think going forward 2017 will look great for you as long as you don't take the community or people that buy your devices for granted.

16. jatinkalra07
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2016

jatinkalra07 , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Happy holidays - Oneplus 3 is indeed best phone in the market, better than even oneplus 3t ;)

17. rahilmodi97
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 28, 2016

rahilmodi97 , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Yeah and don't forget you have a device named OnePlus 2 which is in a need of very stable and bug free OS.

18. Makeandersson
    Froyo Dec 28, 2016

Makeandersson , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Thank you for a great device! Could you maybe tell us when the official nougat update is coming to the oneplus 3t/3? I know it's in December, but can you give out any exact dates?:)

19. G_shravan_v_bRtm
    Froyo Dec 28, 2016

20. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Dec 28, 2016

Mr. BG , Dec 28, 2016 :
    December 31, 23.59h CET.

theshinybeast likes this.