2018 - a recap, and what 2019 will bring us

1. Jalex_h Donut Jan 1, 2019

Jalex_h, Jan 1, 2019 :
    As a newbie in the Oneplus-community, it's not possible to say anything about how it was before 2018. But since I'm in the community, this section has become my favorite one. This summer, I rediscoverd the joy of photography and it it's my resolution to hold that feeling. Not only by taking pictures but also learning more about post-processing (tough stuf:mad: but it pays out doing it). I found here a lot of threads and tutorials worth reading and watching. I've learned a lot of it and gives me inspiration. Thanks to all the contributers for this and thanks foor @script and @David Y. for your effort to develop this place to what it is today.

TibiTibi, otto2, script and 5 others like this.
  2. Bouncer71 KitKat Jan 1, 2019

Bouncer71, Jan 1, 2019 :
    Thank you.. 8D
    And we are happy to have you...!

You are a great part of the inspirational heart and soul of this community...
    Happy new year @buntycubal.. 8D

Thank you...! 8D
    Yes, there's a lot of great people making the photography section a better place and I believe there will be more to come to make it even better...!

Till I find a nother subject I'll be concentrating on my existing Tuts to add some more details or variations over the year....

G_plusone, Jalex_h, otto2 and 4 others like this.
  3. script Marshmallow Moderator Jan 1, 2019

script, Jan 1, 2019 :
    Hey, thank you very much, that is very nice. Indeed, it's super great.

Sharinnn, Jalex_h, Bouncer71 and 2 others like this.
  4. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jan 1, 2019

NeVeR_SeTTLe, Jan 1, 2019 :
    We are here to help you in your photography journey ;)

5. script Marshmallow Moderator Jan 1, 2019

Bouncer71, Jalex_h, otto2 and 2 others like this.
  6. cdnfarmer Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 7, 2019

cdnfarmer, Jan 7, 2019 :
    Great summary, Captain. Thanks for your and the mods' work at making this a great place.

well said. There are some gems in here. Yes. You too. Stay healthy, happy and well.

And your contributions are greatly appreciated. ;) looking forward to the 2019 pictures.

Also special Thanks to @TibiTibi , @woSch @otto2 bouncer71 and @buntycubal for their comments/feedback, pictures and contributions throughout the photo forum. And to those who take great shots with their OP phone and share it here. Personally, @NeVeR_SeTTLe who encouraged me to join in exploring with the OP6 camera.

In addition to the great photography, thanks to @hennes for developing an amazing compression app that allows us to share quality pictures.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019