23 mins to 100% on a 4500Mah battery is killer: Can you feel the force?

1. malidan
    Nougat Aug 14, 2020

malidan , Aug 14, 2020 :
    No dude not quute BBK have still made any no claims to owning OP.
    BUT IF YOU WERE HERE BACK IN THE DAY., You would have seen the leaked documents with the ownership name being OPPO.:p

ilovesoneplus and ASCHENTE_V like this.
  2. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

Sgcool260294 , Aug 14, 2020 :
    if u see the benefits we as fans at OnePlus get....OEF Red Cable Club membership,launch invites,luckydraw events,raffles! whatelse a fan or a customer would want if he buys a OnePlus device?What i would get at Xiaomi?NOTHING but a big big DISAPPOINTMENT with a crap UI!

Caomhin likes this.
  3. malidan
    Nougat Aug 14, 2020

malidan , Aug 14, 2020 :
    LOOK
    WVM-June-2016-Mary-Fran-LIFE-Image-1-1.jpg

He said it, in the predictable fanboy manner crappy UI.😂😂😂

I wonder what the facts say?
    Screenshot_20200814_202704.jpg

DAMN!

Source

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  4. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2020

SJBoss , Aug 14, 2020 :
    Naugat update for OnePlus 2, any updates for OnePlus X, Camera OIS fix for OnePlus 3, A non inverted screen on OnePlus 5, HD content on 5T, compensation for overpriced 6T, tint issues to be fixed.. and more.
    Wait till you see OOS 11.

malidan and ASCHENTE_V like this.
  5. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

do u even know Oppo Vivo and OnePlus have almost the same design and specifications....in fact Pete Lau was a employee at OPPO and he left because he wanted something he couldnt get at OPPO...so he co-founded a new company OnePlus along with Carl who left Oppo soon after Pete....ownership doesnt matter!Brand matters!As long as they are under BBK Electronics the question of ownership doesnt arise!

Caomhin likes this.
  6. malidan
    Nougat Aug 14, 2020

malidan , Aug 14, 2020 :
    Dude I was here I know all that, nobody leaves the No.2 spot in a corporate company the size of OPPO to form nothing without instruction.
    OP's mission was to pave the in western markets for the Invasion.

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  7. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

listen nothing is perfect when anything is launched....in everything there are some or other flaws....everything takes time to be fixed....if u r tlking about android updates or security updates for old devices like OP 2 or X....maybe it may or didnt have the required specs for Nougat....as for the rest i cant say....

Caomhin likes this.
  8. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

Oneplus oxygen os UI is way better....easier to use much clean n up to near stock android....i didnt find anything skeptical in Oxygen os 11...Always on display, dark mode, zen mode!everything is improved....i in fact find it exciting than the current android 10 update!

Caomhin likes this.
  9. malidan
    Nougat Aug 14, 2020

malidan , Aug 14, 2020 :
    What is the mantra?
    NEVER SETTLE!
    Welll listening to you this takes on a whole new meaning.

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  10. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

and by the way all the devices up to oneplus 6 will have different UI based on oxygen os 11 n features based on specifications n requirements...the build will be different on all devices!so u just cant judge without using it!i have used MIUI n i didnt like the way they have presented...its not even stock android like Samsung one UI....n oxygen os 11 UI isnt exact like ONE UI as u people think!

Caomhin likes this.
  11. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2020

SJBoss , Aug 14, 2020 :
    He still is... OnePlus is owned by OPPO, OPPO is their only shareholders so technically OPPO owns OnePlus and that's why all OnePlus devices are manufactured at Oppo's.
    And still ended up working for OPPO... genius :rolleyes:
    You can flash Android 10 on that thing... Truth is OnePlus is full of shit.
    I wasn't counting on it... Even OnePlus can't answer these questions.

ASCHENTE_V and malidan like this.
  12. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2020

SJBoss , Aug 14, 2020 :
    At OnePlus... It takes forever.
    That people has been asking for since 2017... Yay? :rolleyes:
    More like grey mode right?
    What's even the point of this?
    So people will have to buy newer devices for a better version of OOS? That's appealing.
    Great... Can't wait to see complain threads about that.
    Nope I don't think it's exactly same as One UI, I think it's a rip off of it.

malidan and ASCHENTE_V like this.
  13. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

i have used oxygen os UI for the past 3 years ever since i bought 3t n 6....now 7t is my 3rd device....i have used IOS n samsung UI...IOS 14 has become much better as it was before....samsung UI was n still it is crap!i dont really get why they dont want direct Google based UI features....the reason is Samsung wants a distinct and its own UI so does Apple to avoid interference from Google and secure its user data....always on display on One UI in Samsung is way different as seen in Oxygen Os 11....u just cant compare the two!everything takes time but not forever!u have not really seen the MP version build....wait till u get it!the DP 3 version u have seen was for OnePlus 8/8 pro....for 7/7t/6/6t n nord it will be different based on their specifications....UI will be much different as seen on 8/8 pro....i can guarantee you....OOS 11 will be exciting and will be the most n biggest android update everyone will want to download!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  14. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2020

SJBoss , Aug 14, 2020 :
    That reminds me of the data breach at OnePlus website, user's name, contact number, email and shipping address were exposed, OnePlus also collected user data such as name and mobile no without their consent, OnePlus recently added Facebook services as system apps that share user data with Facebook.

So as far as user data concern goes... OnePlus is a big nope.
    Indeed... Samsung's more polished and practical.

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  15. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

not everyone who bought oneplus had their data exposed...there were only a few....its not that Oneplus hid from the community...they at least admitted about the data breach...they came clean...its not that it wold happen everytime....though One UI is practical....its no where close to stock android UI which OnePlus has...we should appreciate it

Caomhin likes this.
  16. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2020

SJBoss , Aug 14, 2020 :
    A few hundred? A few thousand? How few?
    Do you want me to list things OnePlus hid from Community? There's plenty.
    Well it happened more than once... So yes it can happen again. And what about this?
    OnePlus is getting paid for Facebook services... Basically selling user data.
    I don't know what you're high on... But I'd advise you to stop it and get sober.

17. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

Oneplus has promised 2 years of major upgrades and 2 years of security updates....Oneplus 5 launched with android 7 nougat and oneplus 5t with oreo....still it has got android 10....thats 2-3 years of major upgrades and may get one or two years of security updates...oneplus 6/6t got oreo and pie respectively and may possibly get 11 as a major upgrade...and so on....why do anyone need to make a fuss about UI?

Caomhin likes this.
  18. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2020

SJBoss , Aug 14, 2020 :
    I was actually making a fuss about User data that you've accused other brands of not caring about, but whatever helps you sleep well.

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  19. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

its not that oneplus forgets old devices for new....everything takes time to get its due!

For the data breach issue....it was an accident and not a deliberate move....The company sent out a mass mailer for a research study to a select number of users. While there is no harm in sending emails, the problem began when the company chose to add the email ids in the ‘To’ section of the email instead of BCC.

The company, in November 2019, confirmed a system breach, resulting in unauthorised access to certain order information. The security breach has exposed user data, including names, emails, shipping addresses, and contact numbers.

Another significant data breach in January 2018 leaked the credit card information of nearly 40,000 OnePlus users due to a malicious code that had been injected on the payment page of the site.
    It was not a mistake on the part of the Oneplus team but maybe hackers did it.

The latest data leak is not as significant as the previous instances and more of negligence from the company.

Oneplus has always come clean and told the truth to its users and doesnt even hide anything. Whatever may happen...i am and i will continue supporting Oneplus!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  20. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Aug 14, 2020 :
    So, data leak of 40 thousand users' credit cards is a few, correct?) Great, who cares about minorities with leaked emails, phone numbers and adresses, when even 40K is just "a few" now. Breathtaking experience.
    I've doubts... How can you be clean, standing in mud from head to toe?
    I should and owe nothing to OnePlus.

malidan and SJBoss like this.