3 Invites to give away :)

1. Sydney_Bristow
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2014

Sydney_Bristow , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I would like to buy a OPO, because my old actual phone (HTC Desire HD) is getting older each day and isn't anymore in 100% shape.
    I know, there are other smartphones out thtere, but the OPO seems to be a great phone for a excellent price.

2. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Sep 13, 2014

OALEXANDER , Sep 13, 2014 :
    Like Tom Cruise..lol

k800iaz likes this.
  3. Aliss kraja
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2014

Aliss kraja , Sep 13, 2014 :
    pls i need the invitation.. i only have a tab 2 7.0 with sim and it is pretty funny to talk with it in your hand.. and pls i worked a lot this summer just to buy this phone

4. saugatobiswas
    Eclair Sep 13, 2014

saugatobiswas , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I need the invite very badly b'coz my phone broke 2 days back and the spare phone that I am using now is a Primitive One; hence, want the OnePlus One:)

For me it's...OnePlus One or none.

Pls. share the invite with me as a need it and I assure you to share my invite with someone who is as desperate as me....

5. papmobile
    Donut Sep 13, 2014

papmobile , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I should be chosen because:
    To have the one plus one 64 Gb, is the most important par of my plan to avoid the WWIII , Im gonna use the super power of one plus one like this:
    1- its Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400, im gonna use it to power up a matrix like computer im building in my kitchen so i can calculate the average speed of a fly in the middle of a twister's eye
    2- I'm gonna use its connectivity:
    2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
    4G NetworkLTE 700 / 1700 / 1800 / 2100 / 2300 / 2600
    to create a crazy anti-hackers network to protect all the HOT famous celebrities of being part of a FRAPENING so they can take naked selfies safely at home.
    3- I'm gonna use its Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery, to powerup my city's lights so we can avoid using non renewable energy and safe the whales !!
    4- i'm gonna use its BLACK STONE back in order to build my house ... (well im running out of stones .... i'm planing to make some kind of post modernist art where I use black & white stones)
    5- I'm going to use its 64Gb to start my new business of data center, with that amount of memory I'm gonna give u as my first user a great 1,3Ko free of online storage for the first year.
    6- Please I need to have that phone ;)

Now that you know my plan I will tell you that you wont regret your decision of giving me one invitation to buy the phone, you will rather be content of doing so.

From the button of my heart .... a BIG thanks In advance !!!

(BTW: I will give all my invitations after I buy my WONDERFUL one plus one, to charity so we can make all together a better World ! )

6. invmeplz
    Froyo Sep 13, 2014

invmeplz , Sep 13, 2014 :
    Hope I am not too late, but I want a invite for the Oneplus One because I want to stop being a iPhone 3GS Apple peasant. My phone is getting pretty old and slow so it would be nice to get a phone that's up to date.

7. supermoney
    Donut Sep 13, 2014

supermoney , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I want the OPO for many reasons I've been stuck with my Samsung Galaxy cracked screen really shitty phone for a long time now thought I would wait for the s6 to come out but once I saw this phone I fell in love. I was really hoping to buy it for my birthday but it is invite based I would love an invite to show myself some appreciation thanks allot of the consideration

8. yoursakar
    Eclair Sep 13, 2014

yoursakar , Sep 13, 2014 :
    i want one+one because .. i m in budget, i am using flip phone and want to upgrade to smart... so i will be so happy if u share your invite with me.. please ... :):):)

9. Baufritz
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2014

Baufritz , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I need one because I speak German. Ziemlich gut sogar.

Also, I will send you cookies or chocolate. Whatever floats your goat.

10. Maximi
    Froyo Sep 13, 2014

11. bayok
    Donut Sep 13, 2014

bayok , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I would love an Invite. Thanks.My Samsung galaxy S3 consumed battery as hell . One Plus One i think is The best smartphone in the planet.

12. gs86
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2014

13. naranjamax
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2014

naranjamax , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I was saving money for the new iphone 6, but when i saw it, i didn't like it. I already knew OPO, but i thougt Iphone 6 was going to break its ***, but it didn't, so, now i would love to get an invite, but i can't get it, would you please give me one? Thanks!

14. joope
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2014

joope , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I also have a tablet that uses android and i would love for my phone to synchronize with my tablet. I have been really wanting this phone for a while. If i dont get the phone i will be very dissapointed but i will not complain of not getting the invite and if I do I will be very pleased ;);):):D. THANK YOU:D:D:D:D:D

15. dangitshard12
    Froyo Sep 13, 2014

dangitshard12 , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I want to experience a great phone but I don't have the money to buy a 700 dollar phone with top line specs because I'm a student with loans to pay and rent this phone has great specs for a affordable price

16. SteffiBaugnies
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2014

SteffiBaugnies , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I want the invite because I'm in desperate need of a new phone as my Iphone 3 died a few days ago. I will also share all the invites I receive in the future :) This phone seems incredible and the fact that I can actually afford it is an obvious plus. I can't believe how little it costs. I really hope I'll get an invite some time in the near future :)

17. yz250f455
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2014

18. SaharawatArun
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2014

SaharawatArun , Sep 13, 2014 :
    Just send them already, who would not want to have that piece of awesomeness in their hands. Besides I have been using my Nokia 808 for over two years now, why shouldn't I with play one more great product.

19. Darkedenzik
    Froyo Sep 13, 2014

Darkedenzik , Sep 13, 2014 :
    Hi !
    I want to say thank you for your offer even if i don't get the invitation !
    The reason why i want this smartphone is because i want to make a gift to my sister. It's her birthday and i want to have THE gift. And i don't have enough money to buy something else. Even for this, it's my entire family who will help!

And moreover, i'll send you the invitations i'll get if i have one of yours so you can do this kind of thing again !

Thank you, hope i'll win, and even if o don't, congratulations to the three people who will get these !
    (oh and sorry for my english i'm french)

Have a nice day !

20. fredbourgois
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2014

fredbourgois , Sep 13, 2014 :
    Hello, I started developing games for mobile phones some months ago. I have a Galaxy S3 which is not bad but not powerfull enough to run my game.
    Here is a early demo of the game : http://www.lapetiteboite.org/httf/

If you are king enough to send me an invite you will be featured in the game ( your picture or your name )

Have a sunny Day ! :)