3 invites to give!

1. simonebr
    Froyo Sep 21, 2014

simonebr , Sep 21, 2014 :
    I know that in a month everyone will buy the one without invites but I have these 3 invites to share and I want to give to someone that really need it, post your name age and nationality under this post and tell me something about you! I will give the invites to the 3 most interesting people.
    please don't lie...

2. Mauro-c'è
    Donut Sep 21, 2014

3. Mauro-c'è
    Donut Sep 21, 2014

Mauro-c'è , Sep 21, 2014 :
    E vorrei mollare il mio iphone5 una volta per tutte. Mi sembra una molto valida alternativa !!

4. sp99
    Community Veteran Sep 21, 2014

5. garryb
    Eclair Sep 21, 2014

garryb , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Hi! This is Garry from Charlotte/NC. I'm having Samsung Galaxy S. I couldn't make out how to make it work faster, so thinking of buying a phone with good specs without paying astronomical prices, so Apple and Samsung are out of race. Did zeroed in on MI4 and OPO. MI4 is not out yet for US, so OPO is the final choice. Heard good reviews abt it. but need invite or something to buy it :)

6. mansahr
    Froyo Sep 21, 2014

mansahr , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Tatu, 32, Finland. I like ultra running. 100k is my longest distance so far. I really could use a new phone to track my runs.

7. NormE1
    Eclair Sep 21, 2014

8. shootforthestars
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

shootforthestars , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Yo, I'm 15, a Boxer and a Programmer, and my name is John.
    I'm from germany and I currently own a kind of broken Xperia Ray.
    It only turns on if I hit the on/off switch 1-100 times, depending on how the phone feels

9. maik2102
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

maik2102 , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Hi, I'm Maik, 27, from germany.
    I have an old Galaxy Nexus which brings my nerves to an end the next days.
    Bettery seams broken, only holds ~5h.
    Mic seams broken, my telephone partners don't hear me really loud.

Would be great to have the OpO, really great phone :)

Regards
    Maik

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014

10. spanish33
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 21, 2014

spanish33 , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Jerry
    Trinidad and Tobago
    I work in a secondary school as an Administrator and I go to classes after work to complete my degree in networking

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014

11. davidzim
    Eclair Sep 21, 2014

davidzim , Sep 21, 2014 :
    For the last 6 years of my life I have not had a full time job. Instead, I have been living on faith, trusting God to provide for basic things like housing, food, ect. If you need more info to decide just how interesting it is, feel free to send me a question. Good luck getting rid of your invites.

12. ryjek201
    Donut Sep 21, 2014

13. cyclops_07
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2014

14. kanem0chi
    Donut Sep 21, 2014

kanem0chi , Sep 21, 2014 :
    здрасти / Hi / Hallo! :D

I'm Martin, but if you would like to try it, my name is Martijn and I live in the Cheese City of the Netherlands, Alkmaar!

Besides being an International Business and Management student, I'm traveling at least once a month to my girlfriend in Bulgaria. Languages and communication is one of the most important skills you need to have these day's to travel, explore and discover the world and to know yourself! :)

Not only traveling, but also friends, forums and everyone else who communicates are contributing to a better society. That's the reason why I like this forum a lot, you find a lot of languages and origins, but nobody is blaming the origin of someone. We just all like the OPO :)

I can explain a lot more about myself, but that doesn't help the forum, its better to communicate and help each other on the forum by reviewing or just a quick answer, as well as offline to make each other happy, while in the end they will make someone else happy in the end.

hpertegal likes this.
  15. chrisrook
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2014

chrisrook , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Chris, 24, American; sell cell phones at a bulk buy store, so I know my way around phones and the market. Specs have always been important to me, and I have been intrigued about the OPO since I first saw it (back in about late July), but have been on Verizon so unable to use it. Well, when my mother found out the other day that I was contemplating moving to another part of the state to finish school, she got mad that I was leaving her and kicked my fiance and I off her plan, which means I have a chance to get the OPO and AT&T and use it like I have dreamed of.

16. Idoamsalem
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2014

17. MaisKolben
    Froyo Sep 21, 2014

MaisKolben , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Alex, 19 from Germany Xanten and i am a russiang guy :D.

I am really a technic freak and want to give an invite for my friend to his birthday. I want to show him how nice this One is and maybe he will change his opinion against other smartphones.

At the moment i working on RC stuff so i build a boat with few technical interesting stuff. Already i use my One for controlling this one :D!

I hope you will choice me :).

18. TheAndroidLad
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

TheAndroidLad , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Carlos, 22 years old.
    I'm from an Island called Madeira which is located in Portugal, yes if you know the footballer Cristiano Rinaldo, yes I am from the same island. Well I'm a forklift driver and I run a little website as a hobbie, in my spare time I volunteer taking care of older people and also disabled ones. I like to swim, take long walks around my island because there's so many beautiful landscapes to see here. I'd probably write even more but you would get bored, I'm asking for an invite because we won't get any physical stores and purchasing from eBay will be even more expensive with ports so my only option it's from the website. Thanks in advance lad.

19. TheAndroidLad
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

TheAndroidLad , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Carlos, 22 years old.
    I'm from an Island called Madeira which is located in Portugal, yes if you know the footballer Cristiano Rinaldo, yes I am from the same island. Well I'm a forklift driver and I run a little website as a hobbie, in my spare time I volunteer taking care of older people and also disabled ones. I like to swim, take long walks around my island because there's so many beautiful landscapes to see here. I'd probably write even more but you would get bored, I'm asking for an invite because we won't get any physical stores and purchasing from eBay will be even more expensive with ports so my only option it's from the website. Thanks in advance lad.

20. brammosz
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2014

brammosz , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Bram, 16, Netherlands, not much to say, just need to replace my old blackberry, that's it.... i have no special story like the rest. i just like to keep it simple :)