3 invites to share

1. jeffcjones.jr
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

jeffcjones.jr , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Dude, I was literally sitting in my room on my Galaxy S4 only 5 minutes ago when it completely crapped out on me. You would honestly be the single greatest human being on the planet, in my humble opinion, if you gave me one of those three invites. Even if you didn't the fact that you're on here to help someone out speaks to your character, and for that, you deserve a pat on the back sir.

dctlk04 likes this.
  2. mio
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

3. arkel99
    Froyo Oct 3, 2014

SiameseFishy likes this.
  4. IkenshinI
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

IkenshinI , Oct 3, 2014 :
    I would appreciate getting an invite so that I can actually go to sleep tonight and do the best job I can do at work! ;)

5. jigar.v02
    Donut Oct 3, 2014

IkenshinI and one+superman like this.
  6. one+superman
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

one+superman , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Hey could u send me the invite. I am a android developer look for a better phone to make and test apps with. The opo would be great. BTW ure profile picture is great, almost as great as u infact. Jk nothings as great as you

7. sahar waseem
    Froyo Oct 3, 2014

8. jeffcjones.jr
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

jeffcjones.jr , Oct 3, 2014 :
    I don't know you man, but you kind of remind me of oprah... You get an invite, you get an invite!... Maybe I can get one haha.

9. Deactivated User
    Oct 3, 2014

10. Martins J
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

11. sloppyrhyno
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

sloppyrhyno , Oct 3, 2014 :
    I really need a new phone. I have never really had a good/New phone for my budget. I just got a Note 2, even though its 2 years old, it is really starting to get laggy.

12. puvdog
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

puvdog , Oct 3, 2014 :
    me again, I'm still waiting to be saved, only you have the power to do so

with great power comes great responsibility, if you select me not only will it give me extreme happiness but also will make you feel good that you helped a man with rotten appleitis

13. Muletto
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

Muletto , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Arkel this is my story.... if you want to do something really nice for me just read it and if you can share me one :p

I need an invite cause some month ago i started to ask for an invite to give a present for my wife... ( she had an old Samsung s2... it became too old and too slow :( )

I was not lucky.. and than i bought for her a BLU Pure Mini... After 30 days we discovered that the phone is not working properly... the GPS is not working ... and we figured it out getting LOST tonight trying to come back to Home... :) my samsung s3 get crashed completely after i dropped it... and the only "working smartphone" was that one...

This is our little adventure about smartphone.... but we are lucky! cause this is the last day to return the Blu ! and so i'm was printing the label to send it back... thank i checked if the OPO was available without invite ( i read october probably in some article ... but still nothing...)

Can you give me some luck? :)

thanks in advance! Ill upload the photo of our 2 unlucky smartphone.... :D
    [​IMG]

14. bishaljibi
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

15. nexustoday
    Froyo Oct 3, 2014

16. RahulDogra
    Donut Oct 3, 2014

RahulDogra , Oct 3, 2014 :
    I'll cook for you, clean for your, and rub your feet when you come home for work.

Attached Files:

17. PauloAcacio
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

18. arkel99
    Froyo Oct 3, 2014

SiameseFishy likes this.
  19. RahulDogra
    Donut Oct 3, 2014

20. maelamrani
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014