3 OnePlus One INVITES 64GB Sandstone Black

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carreiracosta
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

2. Vishwa HM
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

Vishwa HM , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Cant think of any reason as to 'why ME !!' however would like to have the invite like all others and waiting patiently in line (since there is no other option :) )
    Member # 45949 , Joined : May 16 2014

3. NuclearThrone23
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

NuclearThrone23 , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Hey
    It would mean the world to me and my brother if I were to receive an invite. You see, it's my brothers birthday next week and I want to surprise him with a new phone, the OPO. He has the iphone 4 and the screen is broken and I just want to make his day by giving him something that he can cherish for the next two or three years. Even if I don't win, thank you for sharing your invite throughout the forum. Congratulations to however wins.

4. Shabalaboloo
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

5. naughtycalvin
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

6. sahlomh
    Donut Jul 22, 2014

7. stxmastermind
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

Bsyde likes this.
  8. buhar_93
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2014

buhar_93 , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Because my friend is in USA right now by "Work and travel" program. He'll be there till 24 august. So I need the Invite as quickly as possible because i won't have another chance even if i get an invite (I live in Kazakhstan). Thanks!
    Joined 20 July 2014.

9. Micalus
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

Micalus , Jul 22, 2014 :
    cuz i want that phone with that beautiful CM 11S so badly, that i would trade my HDMI to garden hose for it... >_< [​IMG]

Using CM since i got my first android phone the HTC Desire Classic with android 2.2 Froyo and always continued with CM an all following phones i got. Now i have a HTC One X with AOSB CM 11.2 and only want that beauty. no HTC no samsung or Sony. OPO

10. fcazalla
    Donut Jul 22, 2014

fcazalla , Jul 22, 2014 :
    I need an invitation for a simple reason. I bought a galaxy sII in late 2011 and it broke in early 2014. The only solution was to borrow my mother a LG L700 because I had no money to afford any phone. I started to save money and I heard that a new company was about to release a new phone that would revolutionize the market. I waited to get in early June but I have not got any invitation. I hope to get one, buy a good mobile terminal and return to my mother.

Thanks a greeting.

11. TothJudit
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2014

TothJudit , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Because I hate my old Nexus 4 .... and because I will come to you for make a kiss if you give me one ! :p

12. xTremePower
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

xTremePower , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Hy,

a Reason ? I want to break my LG G2 for have this Perfect phone !! OnePlus One is the best all the way (the phone hein.... not the invitation system :p )

13. joangel1987
    Froyo Jul 22, 2014

joangel1987 , Jul 22, 2014 :
    I've had my S3 since it was released. I've had 3 exchanges everyone was worse than the previous, Now i'm stuck with my final no warranty and the battery is shit, I've purchased 3 extra batteries from amazon that worked for a month or so each then I heard of 1+ I joined the /website in April but recently joined the forums (7/15/14) I had no idea about, I just thought if you joined the website you would get an email, I didn't know there was thousands like me trying to get their hands on this beautiful device, If I had known about the forum and joined i'm sure i'd have a 1+ in my possession. Now i'm here writing an essay begging for an invite like a peasant lol So please sir, choose me.

Attached Files:

14. kyle.chan
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2014

kyle.chan , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Hi i just joined the forum today July 22nd, 2014.
    I was reading about this phone and it seems like more that just a phone the company was selling. It was full codable freedom. a truly customizable device. I just got a job as a tech analyst and I'm passionate about open source projects/code and just plain "different" devices in the market. It would be a great tool to further my understanding of technology in general. (corny poetics)

I'm not going to say anything like deserve or need, but the reason i would like the phone is:
    1. It's seems to be the most open customizable phone on the market.
    2. It's powerful enough to do anything my random mind can code up.
    3. It's something different on the market that is truly an open source oriented product.

15. jvasiliou
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2014

16. Mcmiser
    Froyo Jul 22, 2014

Mcmiser , Jul 22, 2014 :
    well, i need a new phone on a budget that is a smartphone for school, and both i and one plus gollum want one (plus one)

17. Scarchee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2014

18. jhsd1124013561
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2014

jhsd1124013561 , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Hi, my member number is 143815. Guys I need an invite ASAP. The screen of my old Iphone 4S is broken and the phone is really really hot for no reason :( Also when under 20% battery the phone turn off automatically :S I really have had enough with my iphone. Please send me an invite ASAP :3 thanks alot.

19. DannyMo
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

DannyMo , Jul 22, 2014 :
    The phone wouldn't be for me. I have two university undergraduates in need of phones. And they're deserving students, physics majors (astro and molecular) at the top of their classes at Berkeley and Harvard, with big plans to serve humanity (i.e. you). I joined on May 30.

20. Kannan Ponnusamy
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014