3 questions about accesoires with the 7 Pro via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. niff2005
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2020

niff2005 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 13, 2020 :
    I have 3 questions about some accesoires for the 7 Pro.

1. How is the latency with galaxy buds while watching videos?
    2. Does the 7 Pro support usb pd at 18 watts (15 is fine aswell)?.
    3. Does somebody have the anker powercore + 26800 and does it charge fast with a warp charger? thanks in advance. I have never posted here so I don't know if I posted this correctly.

2. LarsDekkers
    Froyo Jan 14, 2020

LarsDekkers , Jan 14, 2020 :
    1 There is pretty much no latency with most apps. The app itself makes sure the audio is synced with the video, so apps like YouTube, instagram, WhatsApp, Netflix etc. in my experience work more than fine.
    The rest of your questions I do not know though.

3. Sotakles
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020

Sotakles , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 14, 2020 :
    1. @LarsDekkers has explained it very well : most video apps are able to compensate the latency of the device, and make it almost non noticeable. Maybe a gunshot may sound weird, but it shouldn't be major. I just would like to add that the latency compensation only works for video apps, with games you have all the latency of the device.
    2. Dash charge (or is it warp charge? I always mix the names...) does, in fact, work (at least) at 20W. (Edit: it can go up to 30W with the warp charger 30). But, it's a different standard from any other quick charge technology, because the cable i believe it has connected two different data pins in order to deliver the power. This is why the OnePlus 7 supports USB 3.0/3.1, but the cable only works as USB 2.0
    3. I do not know the anker powerbank you mentioned, and although it may be compatible with the quick charge technology, i highly doubt that it is compatible with either dash charge or warp charge, because of the different hardware configuration of the cable i have just mentioned.
    Edit: I have just realized that i have answered 3 as you trying to charge the powerbank with a OnePlus cable, not as using the powerbank to charge your phone. In the latter case, if the powerbank is able to deliver enough power, it should be enough to quick charge your phone (as in it's compatible with a more general fast charge technology), but again, because of the different hardware configuration, it could not trigger Warp charging (I have looked it up, it's now Warp Charge).
    Hope this has been helpful! Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020

4. niff2005
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020

niff2005 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 14, 2020 :
    okay, thank you very much. this was definitely very helpful. I was wondering if you could charge the powerbank at warp speeds (30watts) since on a different site when ordering it they suggest a 30 watt powerbrick to charge it more quickly. Thank you very much