3 Reasons to Attend #ANewView in Person

1. Carl Co-founder Staff Member Nov 9, 2017

Carl, Nov 9, 2017 :
    buyitfirst_forum (4).png

Friends,

Isn’t it strange that most tech keynotes are only open to the media? We believe that if you’re launching a phone for your fans, you should be launching it with them. This is your launch just as much as it is ours. By listening, sharing feedback, and working with us, our Community has made each of our products better.

We’ve launched each of our devices hand-in-hand with our community, and we knew we had to do the same for the OnePlus 5T. A launch event that gives our community the chance to experience our new product before anyone else. But, why should you want to buy a ticket to A New View?

First, we’d like to explain why this is a ticketed event. We wish we could open up our event to all OnePlus users, but come November 16 we won’t be able to welcome tens of thousands of people. We can’t afford to rent out a stadium yet, we’re not AC/DC. Tickets give us confidence everyone who signs up for the launch, is ready to unveil the OnePlus 5T with us in person. We know a lot of you are genuinely excited to join us, and we want to make sure no one misses out on A New View because someone else forgot about their dentist appointment.

With a New View, we want to give back to our community. That’s why your ticket includes a lot more than a seat. Here’s three reasons to pick up your ticket today:
    1. Order the OnePlus 5T first. You’ll have the chance to order your OnePlus 5T before anyone else in the world and and receive 40 USD off your order.
    2. Experience the OnePlus 5T. Join us at our experience zone right after the show. Not only will you able to go hands-on with our latest flagship, you’ll also be able to share your thoughts with some of the biggest names in tech, and immerse yourself in experiences like no other.
    3. Swag galore. As a way of saying thank you, we’re also giving all attendees an exclusive swag bag containing some of the latest OnePlus gear. The swag bag contains: OnePlus Travel Backpack (Morandi Gray or Space Black), OnePlus Hoodie, OnePlus Cap, OnePlus Sticker Set, and a OnePlus Notebook.
    This event is not about us, it’s about sharing the latest OnePlus news with the people to whom it matters most. That’s why we’re donating all ticket proceeds. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Buy your ticket now [HERE]

Never Settle.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2017

2. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Nov 9, 2017

dsmonteiro, Nov 9, 2017 :
    I didn't win the contest so I can't attend in person, but feel free to send the swag my way (Morandi Gray, please) so I can have a similar experience. :D

ganeshknr, aris, hirakjsaha and 30 others like this.
  3. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 9, 2017

4. smartbuddy Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2017

aris and remedy like this.
  5. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Nov 9, 2017

6. rva Gingerbread Nov 9, 2017

rva, Nov 9, 2017 :
    I know that the event will be livestreamed as usual, but it may have been cool to set up some kind of VR launch experience again. Then again that probably wouldn't be very practical.

iPhone5lol likes this.
  7. NovinDavis KitKat Nov 9, 2017

8. varma246 KitKat Nov 9, 2017

9. harichand raghavan The Showcase Reviewer Nov 9, 2017

BharathVIP and JoshuvaAntony like this.
  10. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 9, 2017

Dunnow, Nov 9, 2017 :
    interesting read indeed.

I will gladly go once you, @Carl, invite me personally. I will certainly also enjoy the OP Backpack. As it looks c00l AF.

We can then talk about OP, OP5t your good stuff and the many, MANY, bad stuff you've been doing lately. See if we can fix some of them.

I'll be here waiting for your kind response, friend.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017

11. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 9, 2017

OALEXANDER, Nov 9, 2017 :
    Nope. A calendar, pop corn and coke

Ksh123 likes this.
  12. jlasensiofi KitKat Nov 9, 2017

jlasensiofi, Nov 9, 2017 :
    Personally I think it's exciting, Carl. It is a pity that it is so far away and it is impossible to move there, but from home I will see it as if it were present :)

The idea of donating the amount of tickets to F-Droid seems great to me.

I'm looking forward to the 16th to see that new wonder and the 21st to get a new OnePlus ;)

Never Settle.

13. remedy KitKat Nov 9, 2017

remedy, Nov 9, 2017 :
    You should attend; you are a Very Very Important Person.

G_plusone, pgidia and OALEXANDER like this.
  14. Navdeep_Malik Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2017

G_plusone likes this.
  15. Rizla Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

16. pgidia Lollipop Nov 9, 2017

remedy likes this.
  17. Navdeep_Malik Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2017

Navdeep_Malik, Nov 9, 2017 :
    There will be flash sale on 21 I guess you can buy there.

18. remedy KitKat Nov 9, 2017

remedy, Nov 9, 2017 :
    The goody bag is worth more than $40.

19. Rizla Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

Rizla, Nov 9, 2017 :
    One reason not to attend, you're paying $40 for a ***** goody bag.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017

gooobiePLS and sfomin like this.
  20. remedy KitKat Nov 9, 2017

ashishgbhat, lrgmadeira and meatandy like this.