3 Reasons to Attend #ANewView in Person

1. nyzproof333 Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

nyzproof333, Nov 9, 2017 :
    They haven't conned anyone you idiot. When the f*ck did they say this would be their final device they would offer in 2017?

Don't like it, too bad....don't buy their stuff anymore.

Crybaby.

mannymac25 and theshinybeast like this.
  2. ChrisTerp KitKat Nov 9, 2017

ChrisTerp, Nov 9, 2017 :
    So are we seeing you at the event next week? ;););)

theshinybeast and nyzproof333 like this.
  3. Rizla Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

Rizla, Nov 9, 2017 :
    What the **** are you talking about? Where did I say this would be their last device of 2017?

And don't call me an idiot you ******* moon unit.

4. nyzproof333 Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

meatandy and ChrisTerp like this.
  5. lrgmadeira Honeycomb Nov 9, 2017

6. nyzproof333 Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

nyzproof333, Nov 9, 2017 :
    Seeing you cry like a baby about this device being better than the 5 is pathetic. Grow up.

meatandy and theshinybeast like this.
  7. Afzal Khan Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

8. Rizla Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

Rizla, Nov 9, 2017 :
    Who's crying? I've already said I'll be buying the 5T you ******* idiot. Did you miss that part? You sound like a hardcore oneplus fanboy who doesn't like reading any criticism of the company. Man up.

Also my criticism wasn't of either device it was of the way oneplus has handled the release of both devices when one release would've been sufficient so learn how to read before you start bashing people.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017

gpolydoros likes this.
  9. mtbgus Honeycomb Nov 9, 2017

mtbgus, Nov 9, 2017 :
    Gotta love the way people defend oneplus. I would have held onto my OP3 and waited 4 months for the 5T, it's now left me in a way of thinking that oneplus will not get anymore money from me for the way they have handled the OP5 release.... Camera.... Screen....

gpolydoros and Rizla like this.
  10. Rizla Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2017

Rizla, Nov 9, 2017 :
    Mate, my OP3 was my first android phone and I love it. I was as excited as a little kid on Christmas Eve the night before the OP5 keynote only to be left rather disappointed when I saw the full specs and the price the next day. Listen it's a good phone but it's not the 2017 flagship killer that I was expecting. It's got the same screen as the 3/3T only upside down :confused:

They've messed up and released a stop gap phone in the shape of the OP5 when they could've used that money and extra 4 months to finalise and improve the specs of the upcoming 5T but they saw $$$ signs. I will buy the 5T as I think it will be an amazing device, a proper flagship killer at a reasonable price but I firmly believe Oneplus need to be more transparent with their loyal customers, and fanboys, and not cheat them.by secretly working on a device that's going to replace the one they just released 4 months ago.

Like I said before, the 5 has been out of stock on the oneplus store for around five weeks, production must've stopped soon after the phones release. So the phone had roughly a 3 month lifespan before it was binned for the upcoming 5T. Can you imagine the outcry if Apple did something like this. It would be headline news.

gpolydoros likes this.
  11. nyzproof333 Jelly Bean Nov 10, 2017

nyzproof333, Nov 10, 2017 :
    It's really not your concern how or how many devices they launch. Don't like it, don't buy their stuff.

Now go ahead, keep whining about it...:rolleyes:

theshinybeast likes this.
  12. mtbgus Honeycomb Nov 10, 2017

mtbgus, Nov 10, 2017 :

Agreed. I do like my OP5, it's good, not great. Battery life has been brilliant for me. I have my eye on other makes now. In no rush to get rid of the 5 though. But when the time comes for a new phone it will not be another oneplus.

gpolydoros and Rizla like this.
  13. Rizla Jelly Bean Nov 10, 2017

Rizla, Nov 10, 2017 :
    Are you ******* blind or illiterate? I've already told you I'll be buying the 5T.

Look I get it. You don't like anyone criticizing your beloved Oneplus and that's fine, you've obviously have a deep love for the company. :confused::rolleyes:

Point out to me where am I whining I'm speaking the truth. You don't like what I've got to say put me on ignore I couldn't give a shit about what you think tbh, you're just a blinkered hardcore fanboy.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017

14. nyzproof333 Jelly Bean Nov 10, 2017

nyzproof333, Nov 10, 2017 :
    Your dumbass posts about the company being transparent with new devices as their launching a device is a very moronic thing to expect.

By your account, as they launch the 5T, they should be outlining for you the 6 and the 6t. Come on....

I just think you're a big baby and will be back here crying in a few months when the 6 comes along.

15. meatandy Nougat Nov 10, 2017

meatandy, Nov 10, 2017 :
    I was going until @ChrisTerp grabbed my tickets out from under me.:mad: but I'll take the Vikes win on Sunday instead.

16. ChrisTerp KitKat Nov 10, 2017

ChrisTerp, Nov 10, 2017 :
    Because I'm like that ;)

Ha ha ha - Vikes victory ... sounds like an oxymoron :openmouth:

meatandy and superplus like this.
  17. GopalB. Marshmallow Nov 10, 2017

GopalB., Nov 10, 2017 :
    You'll get swag peanuts [e]1f602[/e]

18. VipulJadhav12 Eclair Nov 10, 2017

VipulJadhav12, Nov 10, 2017 :
    Well I'm pretty much excited about #ANewView of #OnePlus5T and I'm also happy to have launch ticket of the event to be held in (Pune) India. Can't wait to get all these 3 reasons worth... Thanks! #OnePlus & #Carl

19. F_Abdul_Ojud_Prince_rhwZ Eclair Nov 10, 2017

20. iPhone5lol Cupcake Nov 10, 2017

iPhone5lol, Nov 10, 2017 :
    I love this—but the timing is just flat-out inconvenient! Who decided to do it at 11:00 AM on a work and school day‽ I'd need a miracle to get permission to skip an hour of school for this. I live in Manhattan and I probably won't get to go. It's such a shame.