30 Days of Never Settle: Fun Challenges coupled with hosts of goodies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asivac
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2016

asivac , Mar 26, 2016 :
    What the #OneMore video and take the best scene of it which u liked a lot which inspired u a lot and why ?
    Coming to how to upload screenshot ? There is a option beside post Reply > Upload a file on clicking it u will get a pop up screen asking u to choose file less than 2MB size and choose the file I mean screenshot which u have taken and up load it :) make sure u have good network connection
    All the best :)
    #NeverSettle

2. ayushaggrawall
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

ayushaggrawall , Mar 26, 2016 :
    A few line from poem "If" by Rudyard Kipling :

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

I find these lines very inspiring and these lines depit the NEVERSETTLE spirit and continue at your fullest potential to get the best result. The picture I have selected clearly depicts that spirit to #NEVERSETTLE to give your best shot. #OneMore Oneplus.PNG

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016

3. jitendra_shaw
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

jitendra_shaw , Mar 26, 2016 :
    I like this moment because on this particular moment most of us give up is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come.
    When your mind says give up, hope whispers one more try,One more shot.
    #Neversettle #Never give up. These words inspire us by telling try try till you succeed.

Attached Files:

4. ayushaggrawall
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

An amazing motivation screenshot. Every single drop of those sweat describes the amount of hard-work and energy put into the work with heart to get the best result. Or not the best but better than best result. I find this very inspiring. Those drops of sweat depict the motivation to give OneMoreBestShot. NeverSettle and OneMore spirit is very well demonstrated.

Never ever grieve about your badluck but take that as a lesson to bet something bigger and bigger with that by giving OneMore shot of your dedication, passion, enthusiasm and hardwork. #NeverSettle #OneMore Oneplus1.PNG

5. ayushaggrawall
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

This picture defines the level of perfection and the Tagline of Oneplus #NeverSettle. The perfection of the artist in the video and the perfection of the beautifully powerful OnePlus X is shown in the picture. Clear shot and no shutter lag of the Oneplus X is shown, a perfection.

In the picture, I find it very encouraging and inspiring by the way he tries to achieve better than the best. Several attempt to get the thing perfect is shown in snapshot. Simply amazing and perfect. I find it very unique in the video that Oneplus X taking the picture of the perfect shot given by the artist. Very inspiring video. :)
    #OnePlus #OneMore #NeverSettle Oneplus3.PNG

6. Cebin sojan
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

Cebin sojan , Mar 26, 2016 :
    I attended many gateway's... But failed ...but TRYING ...power button had a problem from beginning so many times failed to take screen shot but TRIED... and achieved... Before posting this my mobile network failed...but TRIED... but did it...only for ONE PLUS X....because it was not a advertisement...it is truth..

Attached Files:

7. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Mar 26, 2016

8. piyush 1976
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

piyush 1976 , Mar 26, 2016 :
    Are you going to settle for best or put your best to the test ?
    one more try
    one more shot
    one more take
    that's what it takes to the difference between good n great !!!
    So motivating and Inspiring lines..
    Yes never settle, give ONE MORE TRY..
    SUPERB VIDEO..
    Here is my favorite never settled moment ...
    WHERE HE IS GIVING ONE MORE TRY TO GIVE HIS BEST.. BEAUTIFULLY CAPTURED TOO..
    "Put your best to test"

Attached Files:

9. piyush 1976
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

piyush 1976 , Mar 26, 2016 :
    One more never settling moment....
    My Favourite Settle Moment in this video is when it is said ''All in your hands'' . Just after seeing this moment I realized yes it is. You can Pause or you can move ahead that is an individuals choice. It made me realize I can fail but if I chose to stop or settle with the fear of losing again then I will lose myself.The video inspired me a lot and I can never chose to settle and move on to achieve my dreams. The very proverb says try , try and try until you succeed. #NeverSettle....!!!!

Attached Files:

10. sai sujan
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

sai sujan , Mar 26, 2016 :

11. bapaharish
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

bapaharish , Mar 26, 2016 :
    The line ONE MORE TRY ,ONE MORE TAKE ,ONE MORE SHOT has most inspired me.. Because life is full of challenge and we don't never give up ,we will try once more and more till we will not get success in our destination..

Attached Files:

12. pushp7
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

pushp7 , Mar 26, 2016 :
    To achieve higher goals never settle for less... Increase the efforts and get the results....
    This snapshot tells the story... :blush:... Never Settle...

Screenshot from 2016-03-27 02:26:48.png

13. Chocogirl
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Chocogirl , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Stretch your hands feel like a king you are a plus, one special plus. Just keep pushing yourself,one plus yourself everyday and then there's nothing you can't achieve. Go ahead and never settle and rule the world coz you are born to be different. :)

Attached Files:

14. Naibaf2
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Naibaf2 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Haha

15. Naibaf2
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Naibaf2 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Why not??

InnocentMe likes this.
  16. Naibaf2
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Naibaf2 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    :)

17. Naibaf2
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Naibaf2 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Wow

18. IamRafy
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

IamRafy , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Well well, when the day calls, its scream your name again and again and again.
    The moment he/she wakes up and go watch the window and starts running or doing exercise is the best part which is believed as, It's a new day and we'll start new. Saying #NEVERSETTLE every time they're doing something or even if they lose in one competition this video shows that you should never quit or never give up, lets try again and again.. Try try try until you succeed. Don't wait for an opportunity, create an opportunity and when opportunity comes knocking your door, you should be like, Let's do this I'm ready. #NEVERGIVEUP #ONECHANCE upload_2016-3-27_11-33-37.jpeg upload_2016-3-27_11-33-46.jpeg
    upload_2016-3-27_11-33-32.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016

19. Manojsai4u2
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Manojsai4u2 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    @bidisha91 Don't settle for less than you deserve! That applies to everything in life. If you consider yourself a person of high value, which you should, then you should set a high standard for who you associate with. That could include anything. In this video we can see how to convey our image as a person of high worth. Once you have set a standard for yourself, you can expect only the best from yourself and the people around you. This is the recipe for success: building a life of high quality and never settling for less like our @OnePlus CEO @Pete Lau and Co Founder @Carl Pei to give us the best
    #NeverSettle #OneMore

Attached Files:

20. Prototype11
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016