30W Charging adapter not available since last 6 months via OnePlus Nord

1. N1603007760936
    Cupcake May 16, 2022

N1603007760936 , via OnePlus Nord , May 16, 2022 :
    Hi OnePlus Team, this is really been disgusting. I can not find OnePlus 30W Warp Charging Adapter since last 6-7 months. I have tried each and every Stores in New Delhi, Noida , Gurugram and i have also tried OnePlus Online store but that doesn't help. Every time i contact Support Team, they have always said "We will let you know once it's in Stock"
    This is really frustrating and no one expect from a well known brand "OnePlus" .

Please help me to get one 30w charging adaptor for my Oneplus nord device.

Thanks

2. KluGe
    Lollipop May 16, 2022

KluGe , May 16, 2022 :
    Please!
    PLEASE!!
    PLEASE!!!

This is an already known topic and therefore it is not necessary to create a new redundant thread just to pollute our user forum.
    No "OnePlus Team" here, we're all users like you.

The first thing for a newbie like you is to read, understand and respect our forum rules.

Use Search instead of creating duplicate threads! :mad:

Welcome to the community! :D

Tobikage likes this.
  3. cdnfarmer
    Moderator, Photography Expert Moderator May 17, 2022

cdnfarmer , May 17, 2022 :
    Hi there,

I see you have been thorough in your search to get a warp 30w charger. Sorry you are experiencing troubles in getting it.

There has been other posts or threads of people asking about the supply. Not sure if you'll find useful hints. In the future, it can be helpful to use existing thread if it is relevant. Here is one that suggested stores yet may still not have the product in stock. https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...re-always-out-of-stock.1553417/#post-24065499 .

I don't work for OnePlus nor any of the supply chain producing the products. So I can't give any info on eta. In the current state of economy, it
    has been seen on numerous levels are reduction or delays of supplies for many products. The Nord came with a 30 w charger. What I can say is if you had a different OnePlus charger, it should still charge but at the max rate of the device. Definitely keep an eye on it and see how it performs during the charge. Good luck.

Last edited: May 17, 2022

4. N1603007760936
    Cupcake May 17, 2022

N1603007760936 , via OnePlus Nord , May 17, 2022 :
    Am i causing any trouble to you by posting a thread?
    Could you please mind your own business and shut your mouth for a while....