3T camera any User Guide?

1. minipay
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

minipay , Mar 25, 2017 :
    Hi

we bought a couple phones to replace our previous Samsung phones for me and my wife but we are having issues to understand how to take highest quality pictures. The camera seems to have only to options HQ and HDR and no matter what we choose the photos are all blurry and we cannot print any of these. It is really depressive, we have the phones for about 3 months now and no decent picture to show.
    In the Samsung phones I could choose resolution and jpg quality so I could have small file size if I wanted to publish the photo on the web or the highest possible if I wanted to keep the picture for posterity.
    How to enable or disable GPS tagging, AntiShake, White Balance
    The manuals I found by searching are really primitive and do not describe more than I see in the screen.
    I will give an example, on Samsung I have
    Scene mode 14 different (Portrait, Landscape,Sports, Indoor, Beach Show Sunset Dawn Autumn Text Candlelight Firework etc
    Resolution 10M 8M 6M 3M 2M 0,4M 0,3M
    Shooting mode Single shot, Face Detection, Panorama, Beauty, Smile shot, Cartoon, Share Shot

Where are all the options hidden. Is there anyone who solved these issues?

thank you for your support
    Nikolas

2. Bartnl
    Lollipop Mar 25, 2017

Bartnl , Mar 25, 2017 :
    The options you are looking for are not hidden as they are not there :)
    The camera app is pretty basic.
    If you want more options you can download a camera app with more features like open camera, Camera FV-5, Camera MX, etc.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017

3. minipay
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

minipay , Mar 25, 2017 :
    thank you for you reply. I was going crazy here. So do you know know if there is any way to take the highest possible quality photos?

4. thyone
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2017

thyone , Mar 26, 2017 :
    Hi minipay,

I can recommend Camera-FV5. It is paid however, but it will give you full control over your camera, almost like any DSLR. I have been using it for years now on my OPO, but will continue to use it on my 3T once it comes in next week.

Camera-FV5's website includes tutorials as well if you are not familiar with advanced camera settings.

5. mark091991
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2017

6. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 29, 2017

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Mar 29, 2017 :
    Try to look at this thread:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...tures-keeping-in-view-camera-problems.503694/
    If you want nice quality pictures than take every picture with manual mode. You will have to adjust the ISO, Shutter speed manually. I take some photos with manual mode on, but they come out good. I also edit some of the photos I am not happy with, with Adobe Lightroom.

7. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 29, 2017

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Mar 29, 2017 :
    A photo I shot of the sun. I did this photo to make it look more vibrant and added a touch of clarity.

[​IMG]