4 invites to give away today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidnightJava
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

MidnightJava , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Hi I'm a recent member only because I just head about the OPO a few days ago. But you can see that I've been very active during the three days I've been on. I'm very serious about getting an OPO. My HTC Inspire 4G is very slow and laggy. I've been waiting for the opportunity to buy a more modern phone with some power. Having recently dropped it and my contract with AT&T expiring Aug 10 is the opportunity I was waiting for. I plan on going to T-Mobile without a contract.

I would use the phone mostly for personal uses, but I am a software developer and I wrote two Android apps for my company last year. I would lie to develop some more as I have time. All software I develop on my own is FOSS (and I also work on two FOSS programs for my company), so I'm a true believer in making my software always free. I also like to do custom ROM testing (running CM 11 on the HTC, thanks to mustavalkosta on xda-developers), but it's hard to do that when it takes hours to re-load apps after wiping and installing a new ROM. If I have an OP for a daily driver, I will replace the screen on the HTC and use it for custom ROM testing.

2. ayofago
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

3. Arboras
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

Arboras , Aug 1, 2014 :
    My nexus4 gets very hot when I use Google maps. And the display sometimes stays dark when I push the power button... So I could really need a new phone and the oneplus one is awesome...

4. gpelekanos
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

5. DRCH
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

DRCH , Aug 1, 2014 :
    haha and 50 posts away from my kitty kat status :D wuhuuu

6. dskleingeld
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

dskleingeld , Aug 1, 2014 :
    would love to get that invite been hoping to get one before spot comes up on the waiting list (around number 100k) been active on the forum recently to help with technical issues.

7. javilaca
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

8. Sweier
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

Sweier , Aug 1, 2014 :
    In may my nexus 4 got stolen and at the moment I'm using an iPhone 3gs and apple sucks so I wanna get back to android/cyanogenmod with this nice phone ;)

sweier93@gmx.net

9. zmenut
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

10. devilinpoop
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

11. cooperzak
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

cooperzak , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would love an invite. I am a big techie fan and would love to show off this bad boy and show people how its done!

12. squishywalrus
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

13. floridastyle
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

14. Jessewender123
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Jessewender123 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I really want the phone because I never had a good phone before and my old one broke so please consider giving the code to me... pls...

15. maddog.snyder
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

16. zero89
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

17. cursor
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

cursor , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would love to get an invite! I am using my crappy old HTC Desire after I had to give my HTC One to my wife when she broke her phone.

18. ZBra
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

19. varunsaravagi
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

20. Haedes
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

Haedes , Aug 1, 2014 :
    @Kallen has helped me out so count me out. You are doing a great job buddy. Keep up the good work!