1. kale566
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

kale566 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    No stable build is the same keep data clear everything else

NoNoZaZa and c@n like this.
  2. pjcsantos
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

pjcsantos , Sep 1, 2015 :
    "Custom kernels are not compatible with this ROM unless otherwise noted." weird lol

3. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2015

69gm , Sep 1, 2015 :
    AK's CAF kernel is based on @Sultanxda's work. I heard it still has some problems but I'm sure it will get ironed out soon.

pjcsantos likes this.
  4. bhavinvis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2015

bhavinvis , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Even i have same SMS app problem.
    Try reflashing ROM + GApps after complete wipe and do not restore SMS backup..
    It worked for me

5. c@n
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

c@n , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Last question, after the rom, I have to flash the gapps right? Because I do not want the full gapps.

6. Thephoneofphones
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2015

c@n likes this.
  7. prannoytambe
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

pjcsantos likes this.
  8. ddlittlejohn
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

ddlittlejohn , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Did a complete, FULL wipe of the phone and installed from scratch.... unable to use Synapse now :-/ Just get about 2 seconds into it starting and then it crashes. Weird stuff. Might try the ROM / Kernel without AK's touches for now, but would still like to be able to use it.

9. ddlittlejohn
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

10. Sultanxda
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Sep 2, 2015

Sultanxda , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Stable build is the exact same as the snapshot (only a few days older than the current snapshot; they added some new changes to it during the past few days).

11. iriad
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

iriad , Sep 2, 2015 :
    @Sultanxda your stable ROM is super but I have a lot of problems using Snapdragon Camera. Maybe it's my fault but the quality of the photo is really poor. Is it a problem if I install and use COS12 CameraNextMod V10 with your stable version?

12. pjcsantos
    Froyo Sep 2, 2015

iriad likes this.
  13. iriad
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

iriad , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I asked because not sure why Sultan's rom has Snapdragon camera as default. I don't want to move to another rom only for the quality of the photos.

14. pjcsantos
    Froyo Sep 2, 2015

Evokkimus and fxguru77 like this.
  15. Oxygen_
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

Oxygen_ , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I´m currently on stable build and i´m getting really good battery life compared to COS. Pictures attached bellow

Attached Files:

NoNoZaZa, tappet and Evokkimus like this.
  16. zeusrules
    Froyo Sep 2, 2015

zeusrules , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Am I the only guy facing Wifi problems with this ROM? I am on Aug 28 stable build. Everything's nice, except the Wifi which is not fluid at all compared to other ROMs. Even though I get full wifi signal, chrome gets stuck in between loading pages, cloud magic cannot download emails and then when I switch to 4G it works fine. Any suggestions?

ManiSVK likes this.
  17. rkiwtir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 2, 2015

rkiwtir , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Gapps? No need to flash gapps?

18. 00Shadow00
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

Me1256 likes this.
  19. rayturner
    Froyo Sep 2, 2015

rayturner , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I've been on Sultanxda's app only for ~2 weeks. First on the nightlies. I had No problems. When the stable version arrived. I moved to it. From the regular audience, the only objections seemed to be the
    inconvenience of requiring a clean installation .The stable version also runs without problems.
    Someone mentioned lack of kernels available-- Sultan is well known for his kernels.

20. Oxygen_
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

Oxygen_ , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I´m getting some wifi issues too. I´m not 100% if its caused by my old wifi router or ROM. My situation equals almost for 100% to yours. I have "wifi drops" despite signal is 100% stable. If I wanna wifi working back I have to turn off and on wifi from notification draw again...