ROM [5.1.1_r24][Official][OTA] Exodus Android Lollipop

1. girishb86
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

girishb86 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    You're not sounding your opinions anymore. You had an opinion. You posted that opinion. But since the ROM isn't functioning as per your opinion, you're just going an on and on about the same thing on every page of the topic. If you have genuine issues with the latest nightly of the ROM, then by all means, feel free to discuss them here. No one has the right to stop you. But attributing every single problem to the anti-piracy feature is not helping anyone and simply makes you sound bitter and cranky.

The developers have stated that the anti-piracy feature is here to stay so let them do whatever they want with it. As long as we are satisfied with the performance of the ROM, we'll stay with it. If the ROM develops issues, then we'll wait for the devs to fix it. If they're not fixed after a considerable amount of time, then we'll just move to a different ROM. Not a hard concept to grasp, is it?

2. resporival
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

resporival , Aug 16, 2015 :
    I think the latest build got problem (15/8) when i watch YouTube if that time any notification comes from Facebook the phone automatically go to lock state..

Dr. Indest likes this.
  3. mykel_shoemaker
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

mykel_shoemaker , Aug 16, 2015 :
    I'm on 2107 and its pretty beautiful version. Optimized battery and performance.
    Didn't see any path breaking new features ,forcing me to update.While there are some features, I don't like to endorse. So staying back. But, of course you can update if you want to use all new features on later revisions.The current ones have 5.1.1.r9, while 21st/22 etc has r8 as base.

bakerbarber likes this.
  4. mykel_shoemaker
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

A new world order and exodus was born around 25th or July. :)
    You have to appreciate new ideologies ,if you want to use your favourite rom. Some of tried to convince the developers and got tagged as pirates, or thieves. If you are a thief, please join the club. :) :) :)

5. mykel_shoemaker
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

Exodus started integrating another application to the base of the ROM, which tries to uninstall existing pirated apps in your phone (lucky patcher and the likes) .It also block installing any of these applications (The list is maintained by very few people, and they add the apps they feel appropriate. They are still testing it and making a final "transparent" process).

Some of us found this tight integration of an add on application, which works in a destructive way, should not be done to the base ROM, instead should be added as an add-on /toggle feature/ by default on--and can be switched off etc. But the developers seems not convinced yet and sees this as the only way that we the users stop piracy.

For a detailed debate on this new content guard, aka, anti-piracy feature, please check this thread.

6. nilatacb
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

nilatacb , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Same here. 2107 and very happy with it. Unfortunately, no way to move to 22 and/or 24 or anything pre-08/01. Unless you have those downloaded already:)

I have 0207, 0507, 0907, 2007 and 2107 put aside. Nothing else.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015

7. prem.kansara
    Jelly Bean Aug 16, 2015

prem.kansara , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Can anyone help me. I cannot boot into multirom
    I flashed this rom and now to switch to other ROM no multirom option is coming

8. mykel_shoemaker
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

Which version of multirom?

9. Djoy22
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2015

Djoy22 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    This is the best rom so far. Does this work on the OnePlus Two? I'm sure Oxygen v2 is stable and fast but it does not have the customization I want.

RajaMu likes this.
  10. johnnyjungle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 16, 2015

johnnyjungle , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Yeah tbh, the Oneplus 2 is I need of a custom rom asap. OxygenOS isn't good enough and doesn't push the 2 to its full potential.

RajaMu likes this.
  11. prem.kansara
    Jelly Bean Aug 16, 2015

prem.kansara , Aug 16, 2015 :
    v32h
    Earlier someone told me solution and it solved but I forgot it since it has been 3-4 months

12. mykel_shoemaker
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

Try inject current ROM option in multirom recovery.

prem.kansara likes this.
  13. red5pade
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

red5pade , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Has the notification been added yet about letting you know about the piracy delete feature?

Dr. Indest and bakerbarber like this.
  14. blujadajhdja
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 16, 2015

15. PrimeDirective
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

PrimeDirective , Aug 16, 2015 :
    LOL that would be nice but that's not how this works

16. PrimeDirective
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

It's going live right from the new website and new updater app when that is launched.

mykel_shoemaker, red5pade and Rolodex like this.
  17. drwazi
    Froyo Aug 16, 2015

drwazi , Aug 16, 2015 :
    would someone share link to 21/7 build please?i havent tried it..the 14/8 build has been good for me.but it seems the older builds wer much better in terms of battery.I'm a light user looking for good battery.

18. PrimeDirective
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

AFAIK the OP2 hasn't shipped to America yet. I purchased 4 OPOs, one for myself and 3 for others, and did metric shit-tons to support it in the custom rom scene. Because of this i felt like it was fair to ask for an early invite so I could get a jump on future support but i got blown off so I'll likely be going with a nexus device this round.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015

mykel_shoemaker likes this.
  19. Rolodex
    Marshmallow Aug 16, 2015

Rolodex , Aug 16, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

mykel_shoemaker likes this.
  20. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Aug 16, 2015

RajaMu , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Ha will check are you on !atest build ?