ROM [5.1.1_r24][Official][OTA] Exodus Android Lollipop

1. Marcoziezo
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

Marcoziezo , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Will you stop developing exodus for the one when you will jump to a nexus device?

2. red5pade
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

red5pade , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Okay, thanks @PrimeDirective. Good deal bud. The roms I switched to aren't being updated that fast and its been frustrating since slim saber changed last week. I had to switch to euphoria. Which is great... Got 51k on antutu but it isn't updated that often and has a few glitches.

I'll be back to exodus prolly tomorrow. Thanks for adding that

mykel_shoemaker and RajaMu like this.
  3. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Aug 16, 2015

avinashadvani , Aug 16, 2015 :
    what changed in slimsaber?

4. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Aug 16, 2015

@raja.m the build your private one, works pretty well, does that also update regulary :D once in a while you can shoot that out to me to test gladly :D:D

Marcoziezo likes this.
  5. red5pade
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

red5pade , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Broke my xposed, and kernel I was using stopped support. I loved slim. That Rom is amazing but the support isn't there. Idk if exodus did or could add saber mods but my phone never felt so fast on that Rom

avinashadvani likes this.
  6. PrimeDirective
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

PrimeDirective , Aug 16, 2015 :
    No.

7. PrimeDirective
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

PrimeDirective , Aug 16, 2015 :
    If it's the same thing as sabermod all they did was lower the animation transitions that aren't adjustable lol. The ROM itself has a ton of regressions because of all the bogus shit they added. Ask any of the devs what the code transformations are and they'll just regurgitate whatever the documentation says because they don't actually know what they're doing.

8. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Aug 16, 2015

oh thats sad...:(

9. PrimeDirective
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

10. girishb86
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

girishb86 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    You sure have enough time to respond to every post of mine without a proper rebuttal. And I wasn't targeting you specifically but you're amongst the crop of people that are against anti-piracy and if not you, then someone else will bring it up after a few on-topic posts. Hence, my response to drop the topic once and for all and move on to actually discussing the ROM rather than trying to put down the developers for doing to the ROM what they had the right to in the first place.

11. pluscat
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

pluscat , Aug 16, 2015 :
    I have save for me this build , we have to ask @raja.m for the agreement to share a link ????

12. pluscat
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

pluscat , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Slim still working good , they add CAF kernel support

JayminVyas likes this.
  13. Lif3less
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

Lif3less , Aug 16, 2015 :
    I'm new to this phone and I'm coming from COS12. My question is, whats the battery like compared to COS12, performance, multitasking, features. Planning on flashing this later on.

14. blujadajhdja
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 16, 2015

blujadajhdja , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Do you have the original zip? And I'm not sure if you have to ask him.

15. puppy21love
    Eclair Aug 16, 2015

puppy21love , Aug 16, 2015 :
    I thought @inffy made it clear that the Exodus discussion was to strictly adhere only to only Exodus related maters and not other ROMs. However, that is not stopping Dave from bashing SlimSaber, another ROM.

It is a shame that Dave had the motto: devs have to stick together (hence the development of ContentGuard). Now he is calling fellow devs incompetent.

Vagante, lupsaiu, JayminVyas and 2 others like this.
  16. henkmeuter
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

henkmeuter , Aug 16, 2015 :
    I was on 14 august build, but downgraded to 21 july because of checking for better battery. I have a very big Android system drain on nothing builds.. Any idea how to fix this?

RajaMu likes this.
  17. PrimeDirective
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

PrimeDirective , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Actually that was brought up because of a bunch of crybabies were losing their shit and telling everyone to go elsewhere instead of providing support or legitimate objective feedback. I don't know if you can't handle the truth or are you just going to watch my every move and give me a hard time now but either way.. have a nice day :)

18. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2015

RajaMu , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Sure ;) will share.. but u can go with regular build in fact almost similar one ...

Marcoziezo, Rolodex and avinashadvani like this.
  19. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2015

RajaMu , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Can you update to latest run better battery stats app and see what consuming more battery atleast post sot details

20. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2015

avinashadvani , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Try raja's private build he shared a day or two ago, its here in the last few pages

RajaMu and Rolodex like this.