ROM [5.1.1_r24][Official][OTA] Exodus Android Lollipop

1. Reloaded
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

Reloaded , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Where is the styloking's V11 (synapse i'm guessing)

2. nilatacb
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

nilatacb , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Yes, synapse. XDA. Please Google it. If needed, I can post the link tomorrow. Cannot atm .

3. werdnoynek
    Donut Aug 17, 2015

Reloaded likes this.
  4. Frankrizzo
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

Dr. Indest likes this.
  5. werdnoynek
    Donut Aug 17, 2015

werdnoynek , Aug 17, 2015 :
    The profiles are Synapse profiles for AK Kernel - if AK works with PAC Rom, then yes.

ETA: It's my understanding though that most of these profiles are tested with other, more stable ROM's, such as Broken, Exodus, Nuclear Slim / Slimsaber, Resurrection Remix.

6. henkmeuter
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

henkmeuter , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Guess I'm gonna go for a clean flash, tried several builds but android system is taking as much battery as screen, or more. Is it better to clean-flash your build (now I had android system crashes with yours) or the latest nightly?
    And I think I will go for TK nano gapps, or any reasons to use banks?

7. Enyalius
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2015

Enyalius , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Yeah I'm pretty satisfied with my build. So r9 needs a clean install, which I'm definitely not going to do now. I will await the September updates :)

8. Enyalius
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2015

I've used both. I noticed that banks in the beginning has some more drain than tk. But over time banks works pretty good, still using it. But I'll most likely switch to tk in the next clean install I perform.

henkmeuter likes this.
  9. Enyalius
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2015

Good one. It's what I was thinking as well - Huawei's Nexus that is :D

10. puppy21love
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

puppy21love , Aug 17, 2015 :
    SOT is the main reason people switch to Exodus. I hate to break it to you but you can do anything Exodus does on CM 12.1. You might need extra apps or manual edits but it is possible.

11. Tholsen
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

Tholsen , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Im still doing real good on the 21th of July build. I'm getting 5-6 hours SOT with a lot of use, on both WiFi and LTE. Today i used my phone for GPS in another country (no WiFi, no LTE), but it still managed to have 6,5 hours SOT, with 25% left!
    Still running smooth and all.

I stopped reading in here after the anti piracy thing, too many negative comments about developers and ROMs, and i kind of lost the interest.

Could anybody please give an update on how the progression have been with the latest updates? I've been really lazy, but would very much appreciate it :)

12. crakerjac
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

crakerjac , Aug 17, 2015 :
    @PrimeDirective, can you update post 1 or 2 with a description of the new PiracyGuard feature? What exactly it does and (more importantly) DOES NOT do? I'm not going to lie, I have my panties all in a bunch over this, but I'm trying to look at it all objectively. I understand that it blocks APKs from installing... but where does this list come from and how votes/controls what is in and what is out? I thought I read a post about user files being deleted because the ROM thought that they were not legit.

I make my living in software development so I really want to be on board with this PiracyGuard... But I'm also an American and love my freedom.

13. Reloaded
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

Reloaded , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Could someone link me where I can find the July 22nd build of Exodus 5.1 as I cant find it on their website. Thank you

14. reinierkramer
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

15. nusantara
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

nusantara , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I use Exodus because it's a stable ROM, and balance between performance and battery life.. don't judge all people based on your thought.

16. Me1256
    KitKat Aug 18, 2015

Dr. Indest likes this.
  17. dustbunnyck
    Jelly Bean Aug 18, 2015

dustbunnyck , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Well I'm on the July 28th build and have no issues so I won't be updating. Also picked up a note 4 and I'm gonna be using this for a long while as its surprisingly good. Not quite as fast as exodus but way better than cm12 and LG

18. Me1256
    KitKat Aug 18, 2015

19. nilatacb
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

nilatacb , Aug 18, 2015 :
    I have July 21st and 24th put aside.

Dr. Indest likes this.
  20. Enyalius
    Jelly Bean Aug 18, 2015

Enyalius , Aug 18, 2015 :
    It might be the main reason, but after they switch they know why Exodus is better than standard cm12.1. It's not the SOT that matters as much, it's the stability of the Rom, the constant updates, the involvement of the team with its users, it's everything, all the little and the big pieces. And like you said, cm12.1 requires extra apps/edits :). Everybody is free to make whatever decision they like on what Rom they'll install, but let's keep it fun for new users as well ey? You don't see me running around the cm12 thread complaining what all sucks about it..

mestupt, silverview and RajaMu like this.