ROM [5.1.1_r24][Official][OTA] Exodus Android Lollipop

1. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Aug 31, 2015

RajaMu , Aug 31, 2015 :
    But it didn't improved battery performance.. Did you observed any improvement ?

Stroky750 likes this.
  2. Marcoziezo
    Honeycomb Aug 31, 2015

Marcoziezo , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Can't you upload your apk somewhere and share it? :)

bgizzle likes this.
  3. girishb86
    Honeycomb Aug 31, 2015

girishb86 , Aug 31, 2015 :
    He's facing the same issue as me. During an incoming call, screen does not wake up immediately. If we're using an app during an incoming call, then it takes around 3-5 seconds for it to switch to the call UI. Until then, we cannot receive the call.

Another thing I've noticed is that the double tap to wake option gets disabled automatically. This is very sporadic and random.

The status bar greeting also randomly resets itself to the default Exodus text. However, it can be fixed by simply switching off the option and switching it on again. This has been happening since the first build that I tried but it's not a deal-breaker so I ignored it.

Another issue that I had mentioned before was not being able to select a suggested contact when adding a call to an on-going call. This issue has also persisted since a long time. I'm not sure how to explain it exactly. Basically, here's what happens;
    1. I have an on-going call and I want to arrange a conference call.
    2. I select the Add Call option and the number pad comes up.
    3. I type the name of the person and it brings up the contact.
    4. However, when I try to select/call the contact, nothing happens.
    5. So, now, I have to open up the Contacts app, look up the contact and then call him from there. And then I can merge calls.

Again, not a deal-breaker but it's kind of inconvenient. Let me know if you need any more information.

4. Gallark
    Eclair Aug 31, 2015

Gallark , Aug 31, 2015 :
    I think i need a bit more use to be sure, but seems to be all good now, thanks man

stoicescu.catalin and RajaMu like this.
  5. Tom_2103
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2015

Tom_2103 , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Down to 10% now with 3.5hrs sot and 1hr tunein radio via Bluetooth and screen off. 1hr YouTube and 30min angry birds gaming. I'm 99% sure battery is lasting longer. Need more ppl to test this and report. Will keep it installed and see how things go tomorrow.

Attached Files:

6. kvaju
    Froyo Aug 31, 2015

kvaju , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Hi, I'm using 0828, I like this rom, but I have one problem.

I got wifi and 3g on all the time ON, when I am out off wifi space, it does not switch to 3g automaticly, I have to turn on and of data toogle couple of times, or press airplane mode, and then after a minute or so, it turns on to 3g.

Can I fix this?

I come from oxygen os, and download this rome, and did dalvic, cache, system, data wipe and then flashed rom, and gapps, did I did something wrong?

Also whatsapp notification are late on 3g and wifi (viber works ok) sometimes notifications turns on only when I open app.

7. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Aug 31, 2015

RajaMu likes this.
  8. Nimloth
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2015

Nimloth , Aug 31, 2015 :
    +1 with Incomming call issue (refresh upgrade with cleaning done few days ago and same issue remains)

prannoytambe likes this.
  9. Stirth
    Eclair Aug 31, 2015

Stirth , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Guys, I have some question about Xposed. So, If I flash new version of exodus (e.g. 31.08), I need reinstall Xposed or no? I hear that Xposed flash /system/..

10. rimkidikan
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2015

rimkidikan , Aug 31, 2015 :
    what does mean Xposed?,

11. Nimloth
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2015

Nimloth , Aug 31, 2015 :
    If you flash new version of Exodus each time you need to reflash Xposed xip file trought Recovery

Stirth likes this.
  12. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Aug 31, 2015

RajaMu , Aug 31, 2015 :
    I agree with all points in fact I sent a big email to CyanogenMod on how incallui app got issues a month before and it impacting downstream like us ...

They haven't respond nor they atleast fixed properly... then I fixed few issues like incallui call launch null pointer exceptions..

I know double tap won't work if u turn off the screen during in coming call .. Not sure how exactly this area should be handled will check

But unfortunately delay issue.. for me incallui working perfectly not sure where it going wrong for you and Avinash launching with delay...

Well honestly ur points make sense and we need to fix.. I will try my level best to fix but not sure how much time it takes incallui ..telephone telephony lots of places to check and its bit impact since its not Exodus code we need to be carefully fix...

Thanks for your time and reporting ...

Great you guys like exodus.. Will try our level best to make it better experience ..

Thanks once again

minecabla and nusantara like this.
  13. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Aug 31, 2015

RajaMu , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Check once with APN settings are correct ?

Check with your operator if any discrepancy or for correct 3G settings

stoicescu.catalin likes this.
  14. kvaju
    Froyo Aug 31, 2015

kvaju , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Apn settings are correct, thats 100% sure, 3g signal is fine on my friends phone, and its ok with my phone too, only when it connects with it, but I have to or restart the phone or turn on/off airplane mode several time to 3g to turn on, after I go out of wifi reach.

So automatic switc from wifi to 3g is not working. Hope you get my english.

15. Me1256
    KitKat Aug 31, 2015

Me1256 , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Yeah, sure. I'm having some issues with it right now, so it might be a little longer than expected.

Marcoziezo likes this.
  16. RazorCharlie
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 31, 2015

RazorCharlie , Aug 31, 2015 :
    some one said in a prior post even though APN is correct trying resetting it.

17. knorkerGünther
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2015

knorkerGünther , Aug 31, 2015 :
    I have a terrible problem with battery life when I am on mobile data. I only use 2G and 3G. Google play services, snapchat and WhatsApp use around 10-15% of battery life each. Is this normal or is there a fix?

18. kvaju
    Froyo Aug 31, 2015

kvaju , Aug 31, 2015 :
    I did create new apn manually and same thing. Update to 0831 same thing.

19. AllPr0
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2015

AllPr0 , Aug 31, 2015 :
    I am on 0831 build and I am not facing this issue (all stock no xposed)

RajaMu likes this.
  20. Marcoziezo
    Honeycomb Aug 31, 2015

Marcoziezo , Aug 31, 2015 :
    Take your time, no need to rush it ;)

RajaMu likes this.