Froyo Jun 6, 2015

2. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Jun 6, 2015

Funk Wizard , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Dirty Flash the ROM

3. JayminVyas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2015

JayminVyas , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Thanks a lot @raja.m for all ur support. Dirty flashed the latest build without any troubles.

Seems like the network resumption issue I encountered yesterday is fixed too.... Most probably it appears to be network provider issue.

And the "supersu binary needs updation" also looks to have vanished.

Thanks a lot to all devs again! Waiting for the next update through ota this time! ;)

RajaMu likes this.
  4. P.S.@
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2015

P.S.@ , Jun 6, 2015 :
    @zn4jp3 OTA fix is available from 06/06 build before that you have to flash manually as you are on 06/02..

zn4jp3 likes this.
  5. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Jun 6, 2015

Funk Wizard , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Something like this :p

[​IMG]

6. judhajitmisra

judhajitmisra , Jun 6, 2015 :
    @raja.m ...I am a big fan of this rom..but,I have an issue...Basically,Many people along with me like the sound with the combination of latest Dolby Atmos with Dolby Digital Plus audio..Earlier at Exodus 5.0.2 its working fine..but,with this rom the result is negative.Only for this I have to use another rom called Validus.So,Its an request to you please kindly make this two ports work with your Rom..I tried all method but failed,Even I change the Selinux mode to Permissive still nothing happened.So,It's up to you to make it work.Here is the Xda link of the two ports..
    .-http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/mod-dolby-atmos-t3109446
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/themes-apps/mod-dolby-digital-plus-huawei-t2687470

7. JayminVyas

Update - I too have experienced that power button wake is not working in 6 June build. Have activated double tap & volume button wake for now.

8. ashishjena
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2015

9. kcblaw
    Donut Jun 6, 2015

kcblaw , Jun 6, 2015 :
    The nightlies got me unexpected issues. I'm on 4/6 build, flashed 5/6 yesterday and google apps gone crazy even flashed the same gapps again, then I was back on 4/6 build without issues. Flashed 6/6 build and the screen won't wake when i press the wake/lock button, forcing me to go back to 4/6 build again.

10. onevilas
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2015

onevilas , Jun 6, 2015 :
    I am on 0602 nightly and i am not getting any OTA. Any help on this will be appriciated.

11. Experya
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2015

Experya , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Why aren't I receiving the nighties, when I try to update it says I have the latest version.

12. JayminVyas

I too didn't. Probably the ota is fixed in 6 June build. I flashed 6 June build manually about an hour or so back.

That's experienced by few others too. Including me. But we have other options too as a makeshift workaround. They would fix it in next updates.

Well today is 6th. U surely won't get 7th June build on 6th :p. Let's wait & see if ota works for next build.

Refer other replies in this post.... U might get ur answer. :)

ashishjena likes this.
  13. onevilas
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2015

14. return.of.octobot
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2015

return.of.octobot , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Yup, same thing on my end.

schmacky likes this.
  15. JayminVyas

Here u go.... I can see the older versions as available updates, after I flashed 6 June build.

Attached Files:

16. JayminVyas

Oh in that case u will have to manually flash the latest build.

17. onevilas
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2015

onevilas , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Thats not as expected, Who will flash older updates when new one already flashed. :)

18. JayminVyas

Nah, I guess atleast it shows the availability. The moment next 1 is available, even that would come up in this list.

19. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2015

RajaMu , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Do a dirty flash means flag the new ota on top of ur existing exodus 5.1.1 that's it ..no need to do any extra step

20. RajaMu
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2015

RajaMu , Jun 6, 2015 :
    Plz pm me the same will have a look :)