5/5T/6 differences

1. CristianD
    Donut May 19, 2018

CristianD , May 19, 2018 :
    Hi everyone. I am dissapointed about the evolution of OP... I see only the design(screen) modifications. The specs of Op5, Op5T and OP6 are closely the same. I don't know what to think, this phones are very good, but... We need more. Soo...@ONEPLUS ,What are you doing?

Nasib Kumar Sahu likes this.
  2. GopalB.
    Nougat May 19, 2018

GopalB. , May 19, 2018 :
    You really think that specs wise all three are the same!!!
    5/5T I could say yeah those are similar... And they should...
    But 6 is much better in terms of specs then 5 or 5T!!!

Do some research...

srimSd and MentalDraco like this.
  3. [GG]
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2018

[GG] , May 19, 2018 :
    If OnePlus would give you more, you would complain about the price hike.

srimSd likes this.
  4. manuel19
    KitKat May 19, 2018

5. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 19, 2018

DARTH 007 , May 19, 2018 :
    don't think he knows what he is talking about.
    next week we get ready for the useless camera threads we see in the 5T threads.

6. Nasib Kumar Sahu
    Eclair May 19, 2018

7. Catalin_Buzescu
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2018

Catalin_Buzescu , May 19, 2018 :
    We need more. Soo...@ONEPLUS ,What are you doing?

1. Who is this WE character I've been seeing so often around the forums?
    2. What could Oneplus give more. You have the best SOC on the market right now, probably the best OS on the market, not the best camera but still fairly good, great design.
    3. It's easy to ask for more, but, even if it could be more to add, what about the pricing? Would you spend 800+ EUR on a Oneplus phone? Cause I certainly wouldn't.

Hydra Bob and Guilherme Fontes like this.
  8. Wkd Willy
    Eclair May 19, 2018

Wkd Willy , May 19, 2018 :
    Your a sheep if you go out and buy a OP6 if you own a 5T. All reviews say the same, "not worth upgrading if you own a 5t"..

5T users will be better waiting for the 6t, im going to wait for the 7 when the copycat iPhone look has disappeared.

The 6 battery is the same as the 5t.

The camera is "slightly" different.

The screen is 18:1 instead of the 16:1 on the 5t.

And quoting a leading reviewer whom I can always turn too...

"The OnePlus 6 isn't that far off from the OnePlus 5T in a lot of respects."

9. determinator
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2018

determinator , May 19, 2018 :
    The copycat look isn't going to disappear if Carl can have it (and he can)... Even gestures are copied on IPhone X navigation.

10. Wkd Willy
    Eclair May 19, 2018

11. pingug
    Honeycomb May 19, 2018

pingug , May 19, 2018 :
    get used to it phones cant take major leaps anymore, they are fast smooth and good screens what major evolution are you waiting for

Saisibi Suresh likes this.
  12. Wkd Willy
    Eclair May 19, 2018

I don't want stupid notches and 44 lens cameras..I'm happy with my OP5T and will be for the next year or two..My point is iPhone shouldn't be copied from as they produce the same phone year after year. Look at Samsung, started of brilliantly with the S range and then what, copied iPhone, lawsuits and that was it.

Make a phone e with a descent screen and camera, I'm happy.

Saisibi Suresh likes this.
  13. F_Michael_Mulheran_AjJK
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

F_Michael_Mulheran_AjJK , May 19, 2018 :
    the screen is 19:9, the camera has additional OIS which is a large change from a quality standpoint, the battery may be the same but the Snapdragon 845 is far more efficient than the 835, with at least a 10% increase in energy management, you can't really get more than 6/8 GB of Ram on a phone, and in addition to all this the OP6 will have the android P beta straight away, it's a very good upgrade

14. inffy
    Nordics POC Assistant Head Moderator May 19, 2018

inffy , May 19, 2018 :
    Snapdragon 845 is way more power efficient than the previous models which leads you to better battery life. Change #1 if you like

Yes the camera has been changed and upgraded. The rear main camera has now bigger pixel size, better aperture for example.

Umm what? 18:1 display?? WoW

15. Wkd Willy
    Eclair May 19, 2018

Unless your a serious, and I mean serious power user the Snapdragon upgrade isn't an issue.

16:9 compared to 19:9 with another isn't an issue either..

Android upgrade definitely isn't an issue as rooted user couldn't carless and standard users are majority patient enough to recieve a mobile phone update.

Scraping the barrel with minor stats, the OP being realised 6 month after the 5T is a bit of a giveaway.

But ,hey if you're willing to buy a phone that will be getting a T upgrade in a few months then that's your choice.

16. Wkd Willy
    Eclair May 19, 2018

inffy

Wkd Willy

The 6 battery is the same as the 5t.

Snapdragon 845 is way more power efficient than the previous models which leads you to better battery life. Change #1 if you like

The camera is "slightly" different.

Yes the camera has been changed and upgraded. The rear main camera has now bigger pixel size, better aperture for example.

The screen is 18:1 instead of the 16:1 on the 5t.

Umm what? 18:1 display??

obviously a typo error you arrogant little dweeb.

Better battery life by 20-30 mins. Your'e a fool if you think this is worth buying before waiting for the 6T, OP are a business like everyone else. Out to get every penny off you whether it be cheaper or not.

...Or for you...
    Baaaa Baaaa Baa Baaa Baaaa ba

17. inffy
    Nordics POC Assistant Head Moderator May 19, 2018

inffy , May 19, 2018 :
    Sorry but as i test phones for a living, the SD845 provides so much more efficency than the previous versions, that OEMS don't really need to start putting huge batteries inside.

Also I don't have the need for name calling different opinions, but if that is your way then fine, just shows how "mature" you are.

Ps. please learn how to quote messages. Really hard to read when you just copy paste and put your comments in there

Hydra Bob, Saisibi Suresh and youbi like this.
  18. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2018

Navdeep_Malik , May 19, 2018 :
    Wow are we gonna neglect the fact about new wireless earphones!! Innovation!
    I like op6 but yeah wireless charging could be there but again the price bump!
    Op6 in one line latest fastest lightest !

19. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 19, 2018

cdnfarmer likes this.
  20. sapkotasriyas
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018