5 "reasonable" Reasons To Avoid The Wait

1. aryamn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2014

aryamn , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Correct that.... Oppo and OP are different companies...
    OP is formed by former Oppo employees.... So it has no commercial relation ith Oppo...

2. bdamir
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

bdamir , Jul 7, 2014 :
    ok, well we will all listen to what you have to say, explain why?

drmartin likes this.
  3. drmartin
    Lollipop Moderator Jul 7, 2014

drmartin , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Yes I've never understood why people claim 1+ is run by OPPO. Maybe OPPO is a major shareholder.... can someone clarify?

4. bdamir
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

bdamir , Jul 7, 2014 :
    If OP only offers the phone via invite system and another company has them in stock at unknown quantities, it's not rocket science to figure they are related companies.

aryamn likes this.
  5. d4691
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014

d4691 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I'd like a decent no contract phone so I can drop my iPhone, but looking for alternatives isn't crazy. You make very good points in this thread.

aryamn likes this.
  6. vineesh

vineesh , Jul 7, 2014 :
    thanks for information still i will wait for opo its because of price

7. aryamn

aryamn , Jul 7, 2014 :
    They probably looking for some local manufacturer to make devices for OP... otherwise its taking more time.... Surprised if they are not able to manufacture 1 million device in 3 months...

8. aryamn

dariush and d4691 like this.
  9. bdamir
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

aryamn and d4691 like this.
  10. gerdoh
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

gerdoh , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Exactly! Good points!

But still want one.. Don't know about the yellow glow. If it's really a problem, they will probably fix it?

11. aryamn

aryamn , Jul 7, 2014 :
    post or support my previous post to create noise to change invite pattern to some worthy way.. where people do not get hopeless.

bdamir likes this.
  12. bdamir
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

bdamir , Jul 7, 2014 :
    the yellow comes after first bathroom break

gerdoh likes this.
  13. aryamn

14. lupy17

lupy17 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Point 3 and 4.
    I think people need all the cores and ask the camera they get with the phone. Everyone wants a faster, more performant device. You can really feel the difference between a dual core processor and a quad core processor or even between a 1.2 quad core and a 2.2 quad core.

Better camera =better pictures. Do I need to explain why people want better pictures from their phones?

The size thing... There isn't a huge amount of objectivity in this matter. Some prefer a bigger screen, some a smaller one. I don't mind a 5.5 inch screen

15. lupy17

lupy17 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Point 3 and 4.
    I think people need all the cores and ask the camera they get with the phone. Everyone wants a faster, more performant device. You can really feel the difference between a dual core processor and a quad core processor or even between a 1.2 quad core and a 2.2 quad core.

Better camera =better pictures. Do I need to explain why people want better pictures from their phones?

The size thing... There isn't a huge amount of objectivity in this matter. Some prefer a bigger screen, some a smaller one. I don't mind a 5.5 inch screen

drmartin likes this.
  16. bdamir
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

bdamir , Jul 7, 2014 :
    @lupy17 Why would you mention 2 cores, thats yesterday's technology. All we see now is quad core. Besides the cores don't matter, the results that you get through benchmark tests is what you use as data. Cores are just bragging rights.

Every phone out there has a solid camera, iPhone's camera sensor and its software is currently yielding best results overall. More megapixels doesn't necessarily mean better picture.

17. Bruce Lee
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2014

Bruce Lee , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Most of us want it because its hard to get????....thats bullshit. maybe thats you but not the most of us. I think everyone would be happy if it were not a nightmare to get it.

bdamir likes this.
  18. bdamir
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

19. lupy17

lupy17 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I also mentioned that a 1.2 quad core processor is worse than a 2.3 gh one. I do know this stuff because I used such phones. A snapdragon 400 or 200, or even a 600 one is not as good as a 800 or 801 one. You can really notice the difference.
    And once you've used a better processor, you can't go back.

I know the iPhone 5s makes great pictures, and I know it's not just the hardware. It is a combination of good hardware and good software. Apple made the most of their respective 8 mega pixels camera because of software. Imagine what they could do with better hardware!

More is not always better but in camera, processors and battery it is.

20. Bruce Lee
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2014

Bruce Lee , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I need a cookie. There is no reason to be happy if you see all the problems here.
    So better --->> :(:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:confused::(:(:mad::mad::mad:

dariush likes this.