5 years to community

1. manojsurya99 Froyo Jul 13, 2019

manojsurya99, Jul 13, 2019 :
    About 11PM yesterday night, I started watching OnePlus 7 launch event video again just out of no reason.
    Just then I have realised that our community has completed 5 years and that I am part of it for about 4 years (Though I purchased the first device in 2014, I joined the community in 2015 itself). Since being a student, boasting a lot about a CyanogenMod device for which people had to wait until an invite is available even if they want to purchase to being a Project Manager, still boasting a lot about one of the best flagship killers which surprised the market by lowering the price of its product than 2 of its most successful devices launched earlier, I grown up a lot.

I though may not be that active user who respond each and every day in the community but certainly a guy who does login and see what's happening with the community.
    I have used more than 40 Custom OS including the stock CyanogenMod, H2OS and OOS on multiple OnePlus devices (OPO, OP2, OP3T, OP5, OP5T).
    Just going through some of the old forums and felt nostalgic.

How many of you have this feeling?
    That sense of ownership to promote the brand.
    That sense of being loyal since OPO.
    That attachment of attending almost all the events organised by OnePlus. Be it community meet ups, launch events, pop up events, TEDx events and others.
    That attachment of following maximum posts of the OnePlus city pages/country pages in FB/Twitter/Insta
    That attachment of using all possible styles of purchasing the device (Be it through invite system, Be it through Pop up event, Be it through experience store, Be it through OnePlus Website, Be it through OnePlus Partner website Amazon, Be it through OnePlus Office Partner Chroma)
    That attachment of using the devices from the day of its availability in the market.

rva and G_plusone like this.
  2. G_plusone Marshmallow Jul 13, 2019

G_plusone, Jul 13, 2019 :
    Fanboi

Intruder71 and manojsurya99 like this.
  3. manojsurya99 Froyo Jul 14, 2019