5T is complete trash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Feb 19, 2018

Serbian Overlord , Feb 19, 2018 :
    I refused help? How would you know? Do I need to plaster the RMA number on the forum for the world to watch? Do I need to email you privately and let you know my business in order not to be called a liar? You think I've been on this forum as long as I have and with as much activity as I do just to LIE and BS?

2. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Feb 19, 2018

I sent you the RMA number privately. Sorry for 3 separate replies instead of multi quote.

An.I.Am likes this.
  3. izzykasha
    Lollipop Feb 19, 2018

izzykasha , Feb 19, 2018 :
    you posted

The phone came in the mail today. Wow, so many hardware issues. Damage on on fingerprint scanner, dozen dead spots on the screen (not registering input), dozen sports where it thinks it's multiple touches (tested with specific app), entire status bar doesn't register touches. This thing is going back tomorrow morning first class ticket!

Now if it were me and I received a faulty and damaged phone I would raise a support call and RMA, as you have tried, if someone on the forum then explained that we have some great mods here that can fast track and get issues sorted so you can send it back free/full refund etc then I would bite their hand off for this service.

otherwise I'm calling it a potential non issue.

post pictures of the damage and dead pixels if you can, or not I don't mind I call it as I see it at the time

4. nimzy1234
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2018

5. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Feb 19, 2018

I could get into a debate with you...but I'm not going to.

6. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Feb 19, 2018

An.I.Am , Feb 19, 2018 :
    I got the info and reported the issue.

izzykasha likes this.
  7. TheRealGamer
    Lollipop Feb 19, 2018

8. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Feb 19, 2018

Thank you. Please be aware that I got this email from Celeste: This is to inform you that your RMA has now been cancelled. If you were provided a shipping label, please do not use the shipping label provided as we will not be able to track & process your device should you ship it out. If you need to process another RMA, you may create another service request through you my order's page or contact OnePlus Support and we'll be happy to assist you with your request.

She or he cancelled it after I brought up going through PayPal. Everyone from CS kept insisting the phone is physically damaged and no matter how many times I repeated that the touchscreen is not working, they kept saying phone has physically damage. From being here for a long time and reading dozens, if not hundreds of messages, everything points to blaming me for some non-existent damage and refusing to issue a refund. Cancelling the RMA at a mention of PayPal only deepened the trust gap.

9. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Feb 21, 2018

An.I.Am , Feb 21, 2018 :
    This is what they answered to me

"This case is already being handled by the PayPal Team. The RMA was canceled because the customer filed a PayPal claim. We will be refunding the customer once the items have been returned. We are still waiting for the customer to respond."

10. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Feb 21, 2018

Serbian Overlord , Feb 21, 2018 :
    I'll send you (privately) the whole conversation. It's a complete lie that they're waiting on me. I will also post few things publicly so people can see some of their tactics. Some of them are in my opinion borderline criminal. You've been great in helping me, I wish more people like you were running things at OnePlus.

11. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Feb 21, 2018

An.I.Am , Feb 21, 2018 :
    Hi, sorry for the late response but I'm preparing for an exam and I don't check my phone very often.
    I sent you a ticket number to check please do that and hit me back.

Also, thank you for your kind words.

(I'll keep posting publicly everything so if someone has some similar problems they'll how to proceed).

Serbian Overlord likes this.
  12. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Feb 26, 2018

Best Answer
    An.I.Am , Feb 26, 2018 :
    The latest.

Closed. The user sent back the phone a got a full refund.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018