Other 6T picking up odd communications on loud speaker between other people

1. Randy B
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

Randy B , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Ever since the last update, I've been picking up odd conversations on my OnePlus 6T at random times of the day from people I don't know who are holding a conversation between them. There's no consistency to when it occurs, just that it appears to be the same people. Furthermore, it doesn't appear that they can hear me at all, but I'm concerned if my conversations are compromised since I'm picking up conversations from other people.

Details I've obtained is that at least one of them is located in an entirely different time zone than I am (8:00am for them is 12:00pm for me. Don't know about the others. They speak English and I don't notice any type of accent at all (they sound like locals to me). I live on the East coast U.S.A. Here's a puzzle for you too. If it's 12:00pm for me on the East Coast of the U.S.A., and 8:00am for them, where in the world could they be located since California (West Coast U.S.A.) is only 3 hours difference from where I am, lol?

Additionally, when it happens it plays it out loud over the speaker, and if I'm in my vehicle it plays it over the vehicle speakers. It also happens even though the wifi, data, and bluetooth are turned off.

Please help.

2. Kytharsis
    Nougat Jan 20, 2020

Kytharsis , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Your phone is haunted.