[Submitted] 7 Pro updates

1. F_Castro_EICP
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2020

F_Castro_EICP , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Title 7 Pro updates
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 200724
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1428299-9160c682cb37a93f2016a2cb571d9f81.jpg 1428300-14571901ad8f27bfca552d93e20cd5f3.jpg
    Feature Needed Background Description 7 Pro model was released only 16 months ago and it seems that you already have put it aside and are focusing only (or much more) on the (even more) recent models. I have the european unlocked version bought directly to you and the Security Patch is from July; the 8 Pro "already" has the one from August. Damn, even my girlfriend's Huawei P30 Pro (european and unlocked version) already received the security patch from August, and we all know the problems Huawei has been facing with the US government. And let's not talk about Samsung that now gives a 3 years of major updates to several devices. I don't know if it depends on the brands or only on Google, but the Security Patches should be received on all brands and models on the same month they are released and forever (not referring to major Android updates of course) (the one with the arrows is from my 7Pro and the other is from a portuguese, like me, with the 8 Pro.) In my opinion it should be: 1 lite, 1 normal and 1 Pro version
    Any other comments
    7 Pro model was released only 16 months ago and it seems that you already have put it aside and are focusing only (or much more) on the (even more) recent models.

I have the european unlocked version bought directly to you and the Security Patch is from July; the 8 Pro "already" has the one from August.

Damn, even my girlfriend's Huawei P30 Pro (european and unlocked version) already received the security patch from August, and we all know the problems Huawei has been facing with the US government.
    And let's not talk about Samsung that now gives a 3 years of major updates to several devices.

I don't know if it depends on the brands or only on Google, but the Security Patches should be received on all brands and models on the same month they are released and forever (not referring to major Android updates of course)

(the one with the arrows is from my 7Pro and the other is from a portuguese, like me, with the 8 Pro.)

In my opinion it should be: 1 lite, 1 normal and 1 Pro version per year, ONLY.