7 Years Of Never Settle - Share your OnePlus Journey!

1. sonukum
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

sonukum , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Congratulations 1+ for having this achievement.
    My android experience completely change after using Oxygen OS . THANK U SO MUCH ONE PLUS.

YRJ likes this.

2. YRJ likes this.
  3. Wackencorpse
    KitKat Nov 19, 2020

Wackencorpse , Nov 19, 2020 :
    OnePlus is getting 7 years old - as time goes by - I know the brand since the beginning of 2014 and am a user in this forum since May 2014.

I have many good memories from the last few years and got to know some nice users. My personal highlight was the invitation from OnePlus to the 7Tlaunch event in London. I am curious to see how the "child" OnePlus will develop over the next few years and will continue to be loyal to OnePlus.

YRJ, Optimus_Prime_07 and Dresa91 like this.
  4. iamsushantbag
    Eclair Nov 19, 2020

Bittoo06, Y1603743008207 and YRJ like this.

5. Sutar Hafiz
    Froyo Nov 19, 2020

6. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Nov 19, 2020

cdnfarmer , Nov 19, 2020 :
    @YRJ Collages were made for main events and story. Text was also included.

My OnePlus journey started in December 2017 when my phone broken down. There was nothing interesting and meeting my needs in the store then I kept coming to OnePlus. All the reviews of the phones being in top 10 for the previous 5 years. Later I joined the forum in April 2018 and eagerly waiting for the 6. I got involved in the forum and in October, was invited to help at the 6T launch in NYC. What an amazing experience in meeting users in person and experiencing the launch. Remember the many great experiences including the experience zone, lunch and teamwork, and various meals, karaoke and walking around NYC. From the beginning and making online friends and logging in to see people. Working together to build a Thank You poster for OnePlus Staff. Many great memories.
    6t.jpg

In the spring, I was lucky to get nominated and go back to NYC for the 7pro launch. A great time seeing friends made at previous launch and new people. It was also a nice phone to see and handle. The event was awesome and walking around Central Park with a Canadian friend are memories etched in my mind. I continued in the forum enjoying people and some interesting topics.

7proside2 (2).jpg
    can you seen the floating phone? At a phone launch... we used our phones even for communicating in the same room.

Then I won the trip to London for the 7t launch. What an awesome life experience. Went to a country I've never been before, visited places met some of the friends and staff in person. Overzee and I met and had great conversation from then. We had the opportunity to have lunch with Pete. What a great experience to meet him and he is down to earth guy along with Eric and a few other wonderful people.

_7t_community.jpg

@Overzee and I attended the launch and visited the VIP section. What a great experience.

_7t_launchsign2.jpg

As @script has coined many times.. "OnePlus global friend maker"... I have to agree with that motto. Made some great friend and some in have saved my life in difficult times. Then the photogroup met in person in Koln... that was such a wonderful day. This is something that I still cheerish while enjoying to the next time we can all meet again.

_OP_photowalk.jpg

Ever since @NeVeR_SeTTLe challenged me for pictures, I been enjoying exploring the OnePlus 6 and Nord cameras. Just a selection of some pictures taken with those two devices.

_momentpics.jpg

Happy 7th Birthday OnePlus!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020

7. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 20, 2020

keithnyc , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Wow, how cool. Really very nice job. And I'm so glad we became friends. All through OnePlus

superplus, YRJ, Starcommander and 4 others like this.
  8. Satya.K_singin
    Donut Nov 20, 2020

Satya.K_singin , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Best smartphone I ever use and great technology in that sigments... I am using one plus since 2018 I am user of op 6...best phone I never get bore using it because even it as completed 2yrs of release...still the op giving new updates which are there in newly released phone... So in this aniversary also iam expecting oxygen 11 for my phone and iam early waiting for one plus watch and laptop so any update on it...any it's time celebrate... advance happy anniversary to ONE PLUS

Y1603743008207 likes this.
  9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Nov 20, 2020

YRJ , Nov 20, 2020 :
    You got a chance to meet Ruby G. and Pete I really envy you! :D

Thanks for sharing CDN. That's quite a journey indeed, lovely pics too :)

Oreo., cdnfarmer, superplus and 2 others like this.
  10. ameyarora
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2020

ameyarora , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Since I'm new here. I don't have a memorable moment within the community but I do have a good experience with OnePlus. I won't name the competitors but they all suck when it comes to using OnePlus - It is the best. Congratulations on the 7th Year Anniversary. I can just hope that this message gets featured and I'll for sure be active in the forums from now on.

YRJ likes this.
  11. J1596638895927
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2020

J1596638895927 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 20, 2020 :
    I bought one plus 8 pro in August and it was fine until latest update in November 2020. After updating call recorder disappear from screen and bhim upi bank payment application also not working. I am highly disappointed from new update and suffering lots of work.
    I have called many times to customer care and mailed my complaint but no favourable response. On advise i visited customer care in Vadodara but even though my problem remain there.

12. YRJ likes this.
  13. shahi14323
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2020

shahi14323 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 20, 2020 :
    NEVER SETTLE ALWAYS BEAT THE HEAT🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔

YRJ and Y1603743008207 like this.
  14. Q1605604690540
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2020

Q1605604690540 , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 20, 2020 :
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ONE PLUS 💖[e]1f389[/e]

OnePlus journey (Transformation)
    Hy , i have used many phones before one plus one and after one plus one but the quality and comfort that i felt from one plus one was something unforgatable , unfortunately it damaged ,i kept it in memory of the good phone i have used since and now it become useful .
    Now to the conclusion part only because of the one plus one i have opted the 8T i hope one plus won't make
    To regret for the option i hVe made and thankyou OnePlus for giving an opportunity to express HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
    1605878225216.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/shorts/pTvxaTrEsHA

superplus, YRJ and Optimus_Prime_07 like this.
  15. TheBlitz7
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2020

TheBlitz7 , Nov 20, 2020 :
    I actually started following OnePlus from the start.

A friend bought an OnePlus One and I heard of the invitation system. I thought that was a cool concept to buy a phone. The Sandstone back of the phone felt good in the hand. I just bought another smartphone when the OnePlus One launched so I didn't really wanted to buy a new phone yet.

My own OnePlus journey actually started a few years later. As an automotive fan I was sold by the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition. Unfortunately, I waited too long and the phone sold out.

Fortunately, I got my hands on the 7T Pro McLaren Edition. The perfect phone in every way: the display, the speed and the software makes this a total special package. I remember watching the livestream of the launch of the phone and I couldn't make the mistake of buying the phone too late. That's why I bought the phone on the first day it was available.
    pic1.PNG

Besides the 7T Pro McLaren Edition, I have a 8T in Lunar Silver. I love how thin and light the phone is. The 120Hz display is also insane!
    pic2.PNG
    pic3.PNG

I'd love to see the future of OnePlus and I'm sure I'll add more OnePlus phones and accessories to my collection! Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to attend a live event of OnePlus so I was forced to watch all the launch events via a livestream. I hope this will change in the feature! The AR launch event of the Nord was one not to forget!

Congratulations OnePlus!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020

Bittoo06, superplus, YRJ and 2 others like this.
  16. Francesco1979
    Froyo Nov 20, 2020

17. ompawar21 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Happy birthday oneplus
    No regrets i will ever have buying oneplus.I m the using oneplus since 2 years and i recently switched to 8pro thank you for being such a amazing travel partner because of it i can shoot so many of pictures and videos and create so much of videos.

18. Ragababdalah Ahmed , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Call waiting notification

Dear All
    hope this email finds you well and safe, i need your support to solve this problem in next update for all oneplus devices,
    we need this option "Call waiting notification" when calling other phone number, this option in all other company as (Xaiomi-samsung-Huawei).
    we love oneplus and waiting this update soon.
    Can you connect this idea to me and most oneplus users

19. B1579193568926
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2020

B1579193568926 , Nov 21, 2020 :
    great and till time I'm get the total 7 devices OnePlus 5t To 7t
    I love it
    and thnxku so much OnePlus make my experience more the better