7 Years Of Never Settle - Share your OnePlus Journey!

1. Bittoo06
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2020

Bittoo06 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Super Cool!!! 😍👏

Manish1625 and YRJ like this.
  2. Shubham .
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

Shubham . , Nov 22, 2020 :
    I was fan of One plus since inception. My friend purchased One Plus 1 in 2015 and during any trip or event we used for photography. I purchased One Plus 6 in Oct 2018.
    I am very happy to have one. One Plus is evolving and responds to community feedbacks which is very satisfying.
    Congratulations on 7th anniversary.

Dresa91 likes this.
  3. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Nov 22, 2020

cdnfarmer , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Thank you. Two very awesome people. I feel very lucky. Ruby is great ,smart and nice to meet in person. I am honoured to have had time with Pete just before a launch. I probably talked too much (not nervous at all :oops:) but would love to have other opportunities to have more discussions with him.

Thanks. And look forward to reading your journey and that of others in the community.

-OnePlus, A Global Friend Maker™ @script

script, YRJ, Dresa91 and 1 other person like this.
  4. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Nov 22, 2020

YRJ , Nov 22, 2020 :
    This is amazing! Such a lovely recap. I couldn't supress a smile when you said "got a warning point and stopped using it xD"

Thanks for sharing, it was a fun one :)

5. YRJ

YRJ , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Cannot agree more! It's been a fantastic 7 Years and the people I've met made it worthwhile :)

Aditya Javadekar and Dresa91 like this.
  6. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 22, 2020

camohan , Nov 22, 2020 :
    I am excluded right?? :p

Dresa91 and YRJ like this.
  7. YRJ

YRJ , Nov 22, 2020 :
    That goes without saying :D
    You know me better than anyone here xD

Dresa91 likes this.
  8. camohan

camohan , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Trololololo

9. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 22, 2020

Oreo. , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Thanks buddy, I'm so happy I made it on time :)

YRJ, Dresa91 and Abhishek654 like this.
  10. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Nov 22, 2020

Dresa91 , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Nice one:) great work:) great video:)

YRJ and Oreo. like this.
  11. kiratplusone
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer Nov 22, 2020

kiratplusone , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Here's my submission :)

I don't think words can explain my journey with OnePlus, so here's a short video I made for Student Ambassador Program. Missing events so much :(

12. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 22, 2020

13. BeingIncog
    Nougat Nov 22, 2020

BeingIncog , Nov 22, 2020 :
    i've lot to share but... will do unofficial version. i can't do media, but written...

14. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Nov 22, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  15. Dhruv Kashyap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2020

Dhruv Kashyap , Nov 22, 2020 :
    So, OnePlus is turning 7, That is Amazing!
    ❤️Congratulations OnePlus!!❤️

That also calls for something big and exciting for the community, and the whole community is looking forward to the Celebrations!;)

Now obviously OnePlus and My journey couldn't be expressed in 7 pictures, but here are 27 pictures;)
    1. The Beginning.jpg This Red box was the first one in my family and since then has become a constant.
    2. 3T.jpg Welcomed to OnePlus!
    3. OnePlus 6.jpg OnePlus 6 in the house! The mirror black was quite a color.
    4. 6T Launch Divine.jpg Attending a launch event in person was always in my bucket list. Finally with 6T launch, it was ticked. This event has many memories attached.
    5. In Launch with DAD.jpg 6. 6T Launch with DAD.jpg Attending the launch event with Dad was quite an amazing experience. Divine's performance was magnificent! 🔥
    This was not all,
    7. Surprises.jpg There were surprises! :hearteyes:
    8. Meeting Carl.jpg Got to meet @Carl and it was wonderful.:D
    9. Holding the Future in Hand.jpg This is just me holding future in my hands. :cool:
    10. ShotOnOnePlus.jpg #ShotOnOnePlus has been wonderful. Got to see some amazing clicks from our community and also clicked some decent pics myself:)
    11. A new era.jpg Then came the beginning of #ANewEra
    12. OnePlus 7T Launch Event.jpg 13. 7T Launch.jpg The OnePlus 7T Launch Event
    14. OnePlus Buddies.jpeg Attending it with my newly made college friends will always remain to be a memorable experience
    16. Community.jpg :) 15. Never Settle.jpeg :cool:
    17. OPTV - Never Settle.jpg OnePlus TVs were also introduced in this event. And this led to witnessing the amazing launch event presentation by @Tilen P. That was truly an incredible launch event and OnePlus Care Benefits were also introduced to the community❤️
    18. 7T is here.jpg Finally the 7T came home. OnePlus chose to change the LAB format this time, by accepting the entries from all for The Lab. With this, I too submitted my [The Lab] Entry. I also got my first forum warning for it:p
    upload_2020-11-22_15-44-34.png

Then came the pandemic:rage:
    19. OP8 Launch - Home.jpg 20. OP8 Home Launch.jpg This limited the physical launch events, so switched to the OnePlus 8 Series launch on my TV :)

This was followed by applying for OnePlus SAP 20 program. The whole process of Applying and the multiple rounds itself showed what OnePlus team was looking for, I could make it up to round 2:)

Then comes one of the most memorable OnePlus Experience: Open Ear Forum!
    21. Digital Self OEF.jpg
    Got the wonderful opportunity of being a part of Digital Self OEF, this was my first time interacting directly to the OnePlus Team and giving my feedback and suggestion directly to them face to face. This event was literally Lit. The OEF experience cannot be expressed in words. Made some wonderful friends in the community after this.:D:D

I also got a chance to play PUBG in OnePlus Gaming Night [EU]

22. Experiencing AR Nord Launch Invite.jpg 23. Experiencing Nord.jpg Then came the Nord Launch. Surprisingly I was among the few who could grab the Launch Event Invites and Pre Booking Offers for it.

Never Thought of winning a prize by simply providing my suggestions and feedback in a survey, but luckily it happened!! I was among the 5 lucky winners to win a BWZ!
    Got a chance to share my tiny OnePlus collection through this thread. This helped me relive all the memories attached to them. It was pleasant.
    24. Digital Self OEF Goodie.jpg 25. OnePlus Collection.jpg

This is not all. I was able to be a part of IDEAS 2.0 Internal Testing team and helped in freeing the platform of the leftover bugs. I also got the chance of giving my thoughts and suggestion about Red Cable Club in the User Forum held during October's Red Cable Day. Met @Vikas A. for the first time that day :)

Then came the OnePlus 8T Lab announcement. Could get a little time and guess what, I was able to make it to the TOP 200!!
    Getting to know this was both sad and happy. If only I could have managed my time efficiently, maybe I could have done better. However, who knew a lot more was about to come.......
    The OnePlus World Contest was announced!
    I became one of the few winners of the OnePlus World Contest and got this OnePlus 8T (and the case too) from OnePlus
    🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥 #TheElectricBeauty
    27. Electric Beauty.jpg Hopefully, there is a lot more to be experienced with OnePlus in the future 😉😉

Got Corona recently, which is the reason why I couldn't make a video :( and also why such a late entry. However, Nothing to worry, am recovering. Hoping this pandemic to end now!! Stay Safe everyone!

#NeverSettle

Drive Link for all images: here

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020

16. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Nov 22, 2020

OALEXANDER , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Many memories down the line , alway cherish those moments.
    Thumbs up for the video

17. camohan

camohan , Nov 22, 2020 :
    I know, thanks . We had so much fun in all the events..! OnePlus also gave the very closely knit family of Club India.
    We should go a Club India meet up soon...!

suhantm, OALEXANDER, YRJ and 2 others like this.
  18. abhibhan89
    KitKat Nov 22, 2020

abhibhan89 , Nov 22, 2020 :
    My favourite moment definitely has to be receiving the OnePlus One in my hands before it was officially launched in India. The members of "Club India" were hell-bent at helping people in India get their hands on the device, and I happened to make great friends over there.

The most memorable and iconic moment would be the official launch by OnePlus in India. A special invitation to all the fans for the launch event, which I guess was first of a kind for any phone launch, and the fan interactions by Carl, Pete and Amit made it even more special.

From then on the journey has been pretty amazing, I've attended all launch events held by OnePlus in Delhi and also a proud owner of the OnePlus One, OnePlus 5, and the OnePlus Nord.

Posting a few pics from the official India launch event:
    IMG_20141202_125108.jpg IMG_20141202_124037.jpg IMG_20141202_134630.jpg IMG_20141202_122235.jpg IMG_20141202_123322.jpg IMG_20141202_132936.jpg

19. Kashyapsk
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  20. Manish1625
    Froyo Nov 22, 2020