7 Years Of Never Settle - Share your OnePlus Journey!

1. Dr Shawn Kumar
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  2. Nord4aashvi
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

Nord4aashvi , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Last week I started my journey with one plus nord ,
    And I clicked some photos which were exceptionally good I'm sharing here rice untouched photo from plant and wish my journey with one plus with go for miles ahead, good job team
    1606326745819.jpg
    Rice from plant shot on 1+nord in india

3. SRaghu007
    Donut Nov 25, 2020

SRaghu007 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 25, 2020 :
    #shotononeplus
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Biom-f5g6Bm/?igshid=5je20q9d4oxq

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4j3A8goOx/?igshid=chsxcgqc8lze
    On this day I thought I'm gonna see Robert Downey Jr.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj9h_eAA0xL/?igshid=hj39hzoezox8
    They were the best earphone I used.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmyMcN6nEKr/?igshid=1adr5m50y5azi
    I just captured this macro shot with OnePlus2.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrX6A_DcA5/?igshid=1bd2ppxvyq2md
    My dream was fulfilled but I #NeverSettle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEb_QA2jJch/?igshid=1gv63vj8cwdsu
    I'm using these pair of bluetooth earphone all day.

Thank You OnePlus

4. IamIRONSman
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 26, 2020

Stickied Post
    IamIRONSman , Nov 26, 2020 :
    I watched OnePlus from the beginning but never pulled the trigger as I was tied into a contract with an iPhone 4S at the time. I watched as the brand grew but never could justify buying the phone outright until the OnePlus X (RIP) that's the one that caught my eye but by the time my phone contract had ended so had the run of the X. This didn't stop me keeping a close eye on what OnePlus was doing, they were trying new things they kept innovating and that appealed to me as a tech enthusiast.

Roll forward to last year....As much as I loved my Pixel 2 which I kept longer than any phone I have ever owned it was time. Late to the party but I had an eye on the 7T since it's announcement, it was good looking a bit different and exactly what I was looking for. Since then I have wondered how I didn't come into this community from the beginning what a place with the kindest and helpful people I have ever (virtually) met, I had a bit of luck in competitions and give away so I have a few more OnePlus accessories (earphones mainly) there isn't a community like this.

5. Q1606303352171
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

Q1606303352171 , Nov 27, 2020 :
    James from Juba South Sudan. I could open the new OTA after downloading it. I am using 1+7[e]1f4f1[/e]

6. Q1606303352171
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

Y1603743008207 likes this.
  7. saimalathi0825
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

saimalathi0825 , Nov 27, 2020 :
    congratulations to one plus team. one of the best flagship killar brand never settle. one of the best ui oxygen Os i loved a lot. thank you one plus

8. SundarVarghese
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

SundarVarghese , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 27, 2020 :
    I have just complete one year with the One Plus family . I got a One Plus Mclaren because of my liking for the car, which I don't think I can ever own.. But having used this phone, it's been a great companion. Performed as expected and most of all I have just begun to be a member of the community hoping to learn more.

Kudos and wishes to all the One Plus long time members and promoters here, It's because of you that today the young kid is turning 7. A proud moment and indeed a pat of all of the One Plus fans....

Manish1625 and Y1603743008207 like this.
  9. ungur.daniel
    Eclair Nov 27, 2020

ungur.daniel , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 27, 2020 :
    My journey with oneplus started approx 6 years ago. After some documentation about the new company and the legendary oneplus one, i decided to get one. Got an invite after 2 weeks and ordered it. It was tricky because it didn't ship to my country and i rerouted it through germany. After 3 years it felt from my pocket and got an 5 ( if i still had it, probably i would keep it for another year. Cyanogen and linage os were awesome). The 5 got changed after 1 year ( it remained in family) with 6 that lasted until now ( it remained in the family as well). Now i got the 8t and, besides the price, i feel like it's the most balanced phone ( os and specs).

10. VinayakAsnotikar
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2020

VinayakAsnotikar , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 28, 2020 :
    1606541907784.jpg
    1606542972481.jpg

My OnePlus journey started when I first bought my OnePlus buds z on 21 September 2020, I always wanted a oneplus phone but couldn't afford it as a student (not saying it's super expensive but I had my own priorities). So I got my first freelance project as a web developer and got my OnePlus 8t. I remember I was so excited and couldn't wait to use one, I got it on 23 October 2020(I was always a fan since oneplus launched its first phone). I know it's not too long I am a oneplus user but it feels like I was using it from years(the research to buy it everytime was so intense). The user experience is so good that whenever I use some other phone, it just isn't user friendly and I tend to use gestures and other cool oneplus features which aren't there on that phone. Oneplus got my life so convenient that there is no going back now. So I wish oneplus a happiest anniversary in advance and thank you for bringing the comfort to us in such an affordable price. Waiting for the whole ecosystem of oneplus devices like oneplus smartwatch watch, oneplus tablet, oneplus laptop and more.

Attached Files:

Optimus_Prime_07 likes this.
  11. trimmer
    Froyo Nov 28, 2020

trimmer , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 28, 2020 :
    My journey are becoming very short. Registered with 1+ when 3 series come out. Bought first 1+ more than month ago. And it's my first and last 1+. Hope get rid of it soon as it's worst phone ever I get. All issues reported few times, 1+ did nothing with them. So very very soon I say good bye to it and never coming back

12. F_Shivam_Rungta_lzQs
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2020

F_Shivam_Rungta_lzQs , Nov 28, 2020 :
    Congratulations OnePlus on 7th Anniversary.
    I just began my journey on OnePlus forums few months back when i purchased OnePlus Y Series TV. And then my i became active in forums and started exploring threads. The most memorable moment on OnePlus forums was the OnePlus World Contest. I had sleepless nights for 2 weeks and finally got rewarded with goodies. It was an amazing contest from the OnePlus team. #NeverSettle

13. alex.nicolae and trimmer like this.
  14. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Nov 29, 2020

15. a_agarwal_
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 29, 2020

a_agarwal_ , Nov 29, 2020 :
    The very last-minute entry, because as usual I forgot :p

I scored the OnePlus One invite through one of those contests, where a very limited invites were being offered on first come, first served basis. With the invite in hand, and the phone not yet launched in India, the issue was how to get it to me. Then came a series of emails and phone calls to friends and acquaintances in the US, asking if anyone was coming to India by Diwali, and was willing to receive the OPO at their home address. :D

Order placed, phone delivered. And then the trip to India got delayed, and so I had to wait yet an additional month. By the time I finally got my hands, it already had launched in India. :p
    Nevermind that, or the jokes that "OnePlus One? Don't you mean Two?", me and OPO had a good three-ish years together. That, and the x number of invites I shared with other people, for OPO and Two. I also won a DailyObjects custom back cover somewhere in between. Also, there was an informal gathering at India Gate, which I went to, but it was almost an all-boys club, with everyone feeling pretty awkward.

Then came the 3T. The metal feel and the square camera. Again a fine phone. This also worked like a charm. There was no 4, or 4T in the pipeline, but then I switched directly to 7T, my current phone.

I attended the OnePlus Two pop-up, and the 7T launch. The Bullets Wireless 2 was a sweet deal. I also got to attend the Red Cable Club OEF in February this year (right before the various lockdowns, so an even sweeter deal) :D

I am glad that over the years OnePlus grew from the groups of "Fanboys" into this community. I so hated the other term.

Edit to add: In gear I have a OnePlus tote, ruler set, backpack, the red and black diaries.

16. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Nov 29, 2020

woSch, Dresa91 and YRJ like this.
  17. S_Govardhan_Reddy
    Gingerbread Nov 29, 2020

18. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Nov 29, 2020

luxuskamel , Nov 29, 2020 :
    I first heard about OnePlus 246 days after they were born. In my over six year long journey I was able to see the development of the company and how it transformed from a startup to a huge player in the phone industry. First and most important I made many friends from all over the world in the forums. Over the years we shared ideas, thoughts and reviews in that place where everyone is interested in smartphones and tech. Back in 2014 and 2015 Custom ROMs was a big topic (and I remember how a friend and I flashed CyanogenMod 12, Lollipop, on my brand new OPO). Then OnePlus' own (and named by the community) OxygenOS became one of the best systems you could have - and it still is. More recently it got known for being Fast and Smooth. Along the way we had many opportunities to get involved in uncountable ways. My favorite was "Question of the Week" where a question was asked by the staff and we could share our thoughts. That was one of the reasons I became very active. I have many great memories and I'm very thankful to all the great people. At organized real-life events I even met a few people, and I am looking forward to it again when Covid 19 doesn't affect us anymore.
    As the time went on I recommended OnePlus to many people and the number of people who switched is growing. I'm feeling proud to be a part of it. In the last year I received a token which was made from the old OnePlus logo, a sentimental piece of hardware, and my highlight.

I think I speak for every community member and every OnePlus owner by saying that I wish you all the best for the future and a happy birthday! Big "Thank you" to all staff members who made it awesome in the past years <3

IMG_20201129_223415_001.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020

19. SharkysOneplus6T
    Donut Nov 30, 2020

SharkysOneplus6T , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 30, 2020 :
    I've been an ardent devotee of OnePlus which started in March 2017 with Oneplus 3T,5 in October same year and 6T in Jan 2019 till date. Apart from this I've been using a Oneplus Wireless and the latest Buds Z and powerbank.The service is always a notch above the rest and timely software updates and Oneplus community is par above the rest . Also,I've referred my close friends to buy or upgrade from their old and dying iPhone's and Androids to the flagship of the time.Every OnePlus device is a masterpiece device and flagship of its reign .I hope to stick to Oneplus as long as it's there and tends to make quality products keeping in mind budget friendly and being on pinnacle of technology.

Y1603743008207 and YRJ like this.
  20. SharkysOneplus6T
    Donut Nov 30, 2020

SharkysOneplus6T , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 30, 2020 :
    I guess you get a better deal in cashify and also you can trade in either with a local dealer or at the time of buying a new device,should that be your intention. Also ,you might wanna download the Oneplus store app from Google Play Store and scroll down to "buy back program" which coincidentally links with "Cashify".Refer to screen shot below!! I hope it helps to resolve your query.
    1606736677275.jpg